Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Simple question, where does Anderson fit now that he isn't champion?

I could see if there was interference last night that perhaps something come out of it, but taking a clean loss keeps him without a storyline. The reason I say that is because seems Hardy and AJ are destined.

Any thoughts who could face Anderson to keep him fresh?

The only thing I could think of was Morgan but seems that spot is filled by Hernandez.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
One more match with Jeff Hardy (LMS, Cage...)

After that, idk really... Maybe feud with Matt Hardy? Or Jarrett after Angle/Jarrett is over?

·
Banned
9,951 Posts
He can feud with Pope I guess.

·
Registered
859 Posts
mannnn pope is sooo borrrrring ...and so is joe... i dont think one fan was into it last night

anderson vs jarrett would be entertaining, but wont happen for at least a month

where the tits was 'crimson' last night??

·
Registered
752 Posts
I find it hard for Anderson's fued with Hardy to come to a complete stop, but it needs to. It really doesn't matter where Anderson goes as long as he is still in TNA. I think a fued with Matt Hardy could be fun. Really, Anderson will make any fued interesting.

·
Registered
9,665 Posts
Meaningless midcard feuds.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
the reason I don't see Anderson vs Jhardy is simple the clean loss. Pope? I think TNA totally butchered that one along with Abyss. Perhaps a swerve in the coming months where Angle, Steiner break off of Fortune and join with Anderson since now he's a past champion (MEM)? Anything is possible but in the short term they can phase him out in a 3 way with AJ/Hardy/Anderson.

·
Administrator
59,198 Posts
He'll go back to doing youtube shoots and comedy segments from his house.
Meaningless midcard feuds.
This. Looks like Anderson was just a transitional champion to put over Hardy in the long run. Back to the midcard where maybe he can feud for the TV title if TNA ever does anything with it.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Hard to say really maybe Matt Hardy. Problem is too many people after Jeff. He has Anderson, RVD and now it looks like AJ as well.

Only other heels I can think are Abyss who I can only see feuding with Crimson, Jarrett but he is busy with Angle and Pope but looks like him and Joe is continuing

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
TV title?

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
He could be a huge commentator instead of Tenay or Taz. :shocked:

No really he can be a huge super star, if he can gain his Mojo back.

Matt Morgan needs a manager or a mouth. Anderson can fight alone while at the same time acting as Matt Morgan's manager. They can even tag-team in rare occasions. This situation is until TNA understands how to book individual feuds again.

·
Banned
3,522 Posts
tna love to give ex wwe guy an extra line of world title on ex wwe wrestlers' wikipedia pages (rhyno, christian, raven etc). i fear anderson is the latest to join the club.

unless they turn him heel, i don't see another title reign for him. anderson vs joe feud could be great, with Joe trying to prove "pro wrestling is real" maybe??

1 - 15 of 15 Posts