Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
25,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where does he go...seems as if he's now a full time mid carder lol...but seriously..where does he go? I kinda like he's out of the main event spotlight but wish they'd turn him heel. They wont..so what is next for him?

·
Registered
14,867 Posts
He goes to smashing Rusev at Mania and standing over him with that asshole grin on to his usual promos and same old shit..
Are you serious bro?

Reactions: Xtremeee and Wilder

·
Premium Member
5,189 Posts
Raw is going to be a painfully typical Cena speech tomorrow with his usual 'you beat me once but I will bounce back stronger...''

·
Stay Fearless
7,384 Posts
He'll have a rematch at WM with Rusev and win. He'll then have a few more PPV matches with him like what he did with Wyatt last year.

He'll prob then get a WWEWHC match against Reigns at Summer Slam.

·
Banned
1,140 Posts
I thought this when Bryan was on top and then he went and got injured so Cena was given a belt again. I'm not going to think about it this time. Maybe I was a jinx.

·
Banned
1,095 Posts
He goes to smashing Rusev at Mania and standing over him with that asshole grin on to his usual promos and same old shit..
Are you serious bro?
i think they will give us a great match.

cena showed in his recent big matches that he is able to deliver a story. almost erveryone of his matches had good psychology.

to win against rusev in a fake sport isnt burying him. for rusev to be involved in an interesting feud with a great ppv match in the end benefits his career and adds profile to his character. and who wins in the end is only a matter of what story they want to tell. smarks allways think about winning or losing wrestling and "the rub" like it was some "rub-bar" in some wrestling game

·
Banned
4,757 Posts
Beats Rusev at Mania, and then hopefully beats Reigns some time later this year.

·
Registered
14,867 Posts
i think they will give us a great match.

cena showed in his recent big matches that he is able to deliver a story. almost erveryone of his matches had good psychology.
Like I've always said, the Cena problem doesn't happen between the bells, there he is just fine in my book.. the Cena problem is before and after the bells.. and worse closer to them. Especially when the "legacy" card gets played then it's just going to be even worse..

·
Registered
68 Posts
I think its obvious hell beat Rusev at Mania, but I don't see why everyone hates that. While nobody seems to like him on here, Cena with the US title should restore some measure of value to the title, and it could be huge for someone up and coming to go over him for the title in the future. Plus Rusev winning tonight is already a big boost to him even if he loses at Mania (provided they give him a decent showing). I dont mind this at all

1 - 20 of 29 Posts