Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the new and improved Fandango has been really impressive to me but most of all, he graces the ring with his presence in such style. Specifically his shirt, it just reeks of elegance, the man knows how to carry himself and is indeed destined to main event. I really want the shirt though, anyone in the US know where I can get a similar one?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No I assume takin a penis in the ass is not funny at all! condolences to u OP
My boyfriend is fairly gentle and we use lotion, so it is very pleasing. Can be fun when we do not feel like being rough. If you are going to be condescending to me because I am homosexual, well then you can fuck right off. I get enough of this bullshit (excuse my language x2) from my father, I do not need to be torched on the interwebs for it as well.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Hahaha @ lotion.okk I appologize. I would love to watch u guys go at it someday..maybe upload it on xvids?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hahaha @ lotion.okk I appologize. I would love to watch u guys go at it someday..maybe upload it on xvids?
Eh we have been discussing the possibillity of a threesome, with him being french and all. You're welcome depending on size and looks, obviously ;)

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
This is probably bait, but what the hell...I think his shirts are probably custom made like most of the attire.
It's not.

So, I should probably see a tailor about it? Also feel free to discuss the potential of the new & improved Fandango, I'd be extremely interested in all of your thoughts on the subject matter. He truly is the total package in my honest opinion.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts