Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
I’m not sure what is the upside to Killer Kross. To me, he looks like an angrier version of Barry Darsow. What is the hook for his character?

Admittedly I have not seen much of him....just curious what the intrigue and upside is for him.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
I’m not sure what is the upside to Killer Kross. To me, he looks like an angrier version of Barry Darsow. What is the hook for his character?

Admittedly I have not seen much of him....just curious what the intrigue and upside is for him.
He’s edgy AF!!! He resonates very well with the kind of guys who create fictional wrestling promotions with names like “Total Carnage” or “Absolute Wreckage” some other tryhard kind of name.

Personally he does nothing for me but I think he’d fit in well in AEW where he’d actually have a role. The main roster and NXT are fucking bloated, meaning they probably shouldnt sign anyone unless theyre a real game changer.

The fact that Scarlett is in NXT means we’ll likely see him chase the check and go to the WWE

·
Registered
10,534 Posts
Go to WWE and train in the PC for the next 2-3 years. He has a good look and presence, but he's not that good of a wrestler. I know the rumor is WWE offering him main roster money - but I hope that would still mean an NXT stint so he could get PC training on the daily.

Also he refused to blade in Impact (which is his absolute right), wwe doesn't blade anymore so there would be no worry of that there either.

·
The Fastest of the Fastest of Jamaican Sprinters
3,488 Posts
I don't know what a Killer Kross is. Sounds like a crappy rap act making a go of it in the Insane Clown Posse sub-genre.

·
Registered
201 Posts
I'd definitely love to see him go to AEW. For his talent to be exposed on national TV and for the freedom to develop his unique and dangerous persona, AEW is the easy choice, IMO.

·
Premium Member
4,052 Posts
WWE or AEW or NJPW.

WWE most likely, due to his girlfriend.
I heard WWE is offering big money and straight to the main roster apparently.

He'll succeed anywhere he goes. The business is lacking big guys like him right now. Any promotion could use him.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts