Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After the match when she was going to the ring, she stopped to check on Murphy who just got the piss beat out of him by Seth. It was weird because the week before she helped the the piss out of him with a kendo stick. Some are suggesting it may lead to a romance ala Triple H and Stephanie (take in mind she's 19 and he's 31) or maybe she's just showing empathy and that he was as much of a victim from Seth abusing him. On a podcast I heard a theory she may either help turn him babyface or this is a start which may lead to her turning on her family. The camera actually focused on this for a few seconds so I'm sure it's leading somewhere. Where do you think it's heading?

·
Registered
603 Posts
After the match when she was going to the ring, she stopped to check on Murphy who just got the piss beat out of him by Seth. It was weird because the week before she helped the the piss out of him with a kendo stick. Some are suggesting it may lead to a romance ala Triple H and Stephanie (take in mind she's 19 and he's 31) or maybe she's just showing empathy and that he was as much of a victim from Seth abusing him. On a podcast I heard a theory she may either help turn him babyface or this is a start which may lead to her turning on her family. The camera actually focused on this for a few seconds so I'm sure it's leading somewhere. Where do you think it's heading?
She is abit too young for him although 12 years age difference nowadays isn’t something unheard of or overly rare- after all many celebs are dating chicks 20 and more younger , some women like Madonna are dating guys 20 years or younger as wel.

If she was like 23 and he was 35 I would have said go for it but the problem Roth now is that she still kinda looks like a kid and not a woman yet...

·
Registered
8,475 Posts
She will turn heel.. due to sibling rivalry/jealousy. she will be with Seth and Murphy and will face Rey, Dominic and Momma mysterio in a 6 six man intergender tag team match. Holla holla holla playa.

·
The Babyface of WF
13,327 Posts
She will turn heel.. due to sibling rivalry/jealousy. she will be with Seth and Murphy and will face Rey, Dominic and Momma mysterio in a 6 six man intergender tag team match. Holla holla holla playa.
This would be interesting and a lot better than Murphy just turning Face every time Seth scolds him it's typically a wake up call more than signs of a split just look at last night where Murphy was used to take the Mysterio Family off guard, Aaliyah has no reason to be jealous of Dom but rather enticed by influence for being naive.

She touched Murphy's arm out of pity for a reason that's all I got but can't wait to see the follow up next.

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
Get over yourselves. 19 & 31 isn’t a big deal. They are both legally considered adults. If you could tolerate the massive age disparities between Vince & Trish/Stacy/Candice Michelle, or Al Wilson & Dawn Marie, then this should be fine.

I think this a sympathy angle that supposed to turn into a Romeo and Juliet kind of situation. In the sense that they are lovers in the middle of two feuding families. That's what WWE is trying to go for here.

·
Registered
6,205 Posts
There is probably no angle at all. Maybe that was just an impulsive reaction from someone who doesn't belong in the business. She was impressed by the attack and was concerned.

·
The optimistic Asuka fan
3,830 Posts
Somebody looks for a second to a person beaten down and we immeadatly start to interpret a lot of stuff into it. :D
Can be the start of something in theory, but I see no reason we work us into something already. :)

·
Registered
603 Posts
Glad they actually did a follow up on that. It will be interesting to see where it goes.

Do Allyah and Murphy turns into some affair/ romance angle, or is Murphy working with Seth to use allyah to screw her family so that Seth can end up winning an allyah becomes his disciple

Several ways to go with it and I like that they gave her a little backstage promo tonight , she did well

·
Registered
776 Posts
I'm getting a real HHH/Steph vibe out of this storyline. If it leads to her joining Murphy in the end and turning on daddy, I would approve. Murphy needs a strong singles push, he deserves it, and her turning her back and becoming heel is a great way to catapult him. They can be obnoxious like Lita/Edge

·
SGT. AT ARMS
17,863 Posts
Yeah i can definitely see a scenario playing out like Triple H and Stephanie from Armageddon 99 where Stephanie betrayed her father and joined Triple H, i definitely see Aaliyah betraying Rey and joining Seth and Murphy at some point.

One thing that is a shame is that CM Punk doesn't work for the company anymore, cause i'd absolutely love a segment where he ran into Aaliyah backstage and we got a little nod to him singing happy birthday to her when she was like 9

·
Premium Member
3,478 Posts
Punk was leagues better on the mic than anyone on the current roster bar Heyman

1 - 20 of 26 Posts