Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Personally I think Mr.Perfect would either be a WWE backstage road agent or trainer with occasional RAW and Smackdown appearances and perhaps Royal Rumble spots aswell as the occasional DVD appearances, otherwise I believe he would have been in TNA with all the young guys, probably part of the Main Event Mafia and then remained a solid main event/upper micarder,then he would have joined Fourtune,left for Immortal and now teaming with Brother Ray in a non-sensical relationship probably involving rings or Hulkster's super glasses or something else Russo-esque

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Bearing in mind he had been fired from WWE not long before he died, TNA is the most probably answer.

·
Registered
12,415 Posts
Considering he would be in his 50s today, hopefully retired.

·
Premium Member
4,254 Posts
I wouldn't imagine it would be pretty. He'll either be a TNA road agent or forever floating around on the indy scene.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Depends on how much money he had put aside.

If he invested his money and wanted to remain in the wwe then hopefully held either be retired or have a WWE backstage role like Arn Anderson.

If he had pissed his money away then held probably still be in the indies or tna.

·
The human torch was denied a bank loan.
7,576 Posts
He got fired from the WWF before he died, so it's not like he would have wrestled for the WWF. He was pretty good considering his age though in his last run. He probably would have had a brief stint with TNA, and then become a road agent. Either that, or he would have become Scott Hall 2.0.

·
Registered
822 Posts
Given the state he was in on his last WWF run before he died he probably wouldn't have lasted much longer anyway. I'd have hoped he'd have been a TNA world champion before he retired...or he'd be in WWE managing Joe.

·
Banned
4,994 Posts
Taken in mind that he would be in his 50s, there's only one place for him:

- TNA main event scene

Curt McGillicutty

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts
Probably working as an agent, either on the road or with a developmental territory somewhere. Personally I would've loved for him to set-up a school in or around the Minneapolis since that used to be a real hotbed of talent and would be worth reviving.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts