Wrestling Forum banner

Where do you rank Chris Jericho in a Greatest Of All Time list?

5767 Views 78 Replies 69 Participants Last post by  MK_Dizzle
Jerichoholics out there!

Jericho is one of the finest wrestlers out there, a funny cool dude. Obviously a legend.

So where do you rank him?

Top 15?

Top 20?

Top 25?

Top 30?

Top 40?

I put him in Top 20.
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

· TEAM KICK!
11,135 Posts
Top 15 at least. He's not quite HHH/Taker/Rock/Austin etc. but he's still one of the best ever.

· Registered
5,780 Posts
Top 15. Often underrated despite living legend status.

What you have to remember is that he was the no3 guy in WWE during the greateat period of pro wrestling ever. Plus his promos and matches speak for themselves.

· Registered
4,592 Posts
Let's see

I have the following guys comfortably ahead of him:

Hogan
Rock
Austin
HBK
HHH
Taker
Bret Hart
Flair
Cena

I have the following guys probably ahead of him too:

Warrior
Savage
Andre

I have the following guys possibly above him, possible around his level, possibly below:

Lesnar
Orton
Edge
Kurt Angle
Daniel Bryan
CM Punk
Mick Foley
Rowdy Piper

I'm sure i may be forgetting a few. This means 12 guys for sure above him, so at most he's #13 . But probably a few guys in the last list who might rank above him, so top 20 seems safer.

This is me judging solely on modern times, WWF/WWE times. (if you give heavy emphasis to WCW, Sting and maybe even Goldberg could rank above too).

· Registered
486 Posts
Top 10.I really like and appreciate Y2J.

· Registered
5,957 Posts
Let's see

Hogan
Rock
Austin
HBK
HHH
Taker
Bret Hart
Flair
Cena

Warrior
Savage
Andre

I have the following guys possibly above him, possible around his level, possibly below:

Lesnar
Orton
Edge
Kurt Angle
Daniel Bryan
CM Punk
Mick Foley
Rowdy Piper

I'm sure i may be forgetting a few. This means 12 guys for sure above him, so at most he's #13 . But probably a few guys in the last list who might rank above him, so top 20 seems safer.

This is me judging solely on modern times, WWF/WWE times. (if you give heavy emphasis to WCW, Sting and maybe even Goldberg could rank above too).
What BS is that!! you think Edge and Kurt Angle are in the same level as Cm punk and Bryan? ppfff Edge and Angle are legends Bryan and Punk are not.

· ★ Liverpool FC ★
2,788 Posts

· Registered
3,849 Posts
Let's see

Hogan
Rock
Austin
HBK
HHH
Taker
Bret Hart
Flair
Cena

Warrior
Savage
Andre

Lesnar
Orton
Edge
Kurt Angle
Daniel Bryan
CM Punk
Mick Foley
Rowdy Piper

The 20 guys you named are all ahead of him except Edge & Punk.

Here is another 10.

Rick Rude
Sting
Mr Perfect
Steamboat
Jake the Snake
Hall
Nash
Goldberg
Ted Dibiase
Scott Steiner

· Registered
16,587 Posts
My top 15 for sure... even though he is kinda tarnishing his legacy a bit over the last 3 years I try to ignore that, the man has been a great asset to wrestling, great talker, great in ring worker and very gifted. Alot of stars today could only wish to be as good as Jericho was all round.

· Registered
5,714 Posts
Probably top 50 for me. I was never really a fan, though I appreciated the things that he could do as a wrestler, particularly in ECW. I just never bought into the "y2j" stuff, and flat out disliked him after the turn of the century. I could probably name 25 guys from ECW that I liked better, and that's before talking about the "big leagues."

I'm not saying he was BAD, he just wasn't for me. Same with Kurt Angle. For whatever reason, they just never did anything for me :shrug

· Still training, saying my prayers, eating my vitam
5,014 Posts
These GOAT threads are ridiculous and need to stop.
I'm a big Jericho fan but I just don't understand how anyone can rate him as one of the top ten talents of all time in an industry that has been around for well over one hundred years.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.