Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Banned
9,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thread has probably been done to death, but whatever. Where have you gone to college, or thinking of going to for college?

As of right now, I got accepted to Seton Hall, St. John's, Penn State (not the main campus) and WVU. I got a scholarship to WVU, not a full ride, but pending on my visit there next weekend, looks like I will be a Mountaineer!

Also feel free to share any personal experiences you had in college. I am really excited for this shit! :)

·
Jonathan Coachman
7,653 Posts
Thread has probably been done to death, but whatever. Where have you gone to college, or thinking of going to for college?

As of right now, I got accepted to Seton Hall, St. John's, Penn State (not the main campus) and WVU. I got a scholarship to WVU, not a full ride, but pending on my visit there next weekend, looks like I will be a Mountaineer!

Also feel free to share any personal experiences you had in college. I am really excited for this shit! :)
Holy shit you're a fucking genius dude.

·
Is a Snit Head
22,317 Posts
720 on Match SAT and 620 on Critical Reading and 540 on Writing.

I go to Hudson Valley Community College right now and I plan on transferring to Temple for the upcoming fall semester.

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts
didn't take the SATs or bother applying to any colleges. i was quite a fuck up as a freshman/sophmore ditched a lot and quite a pothead etc which kind of fucked me when i "matured" for my later years of high school. so i basically said fuck it and just met the graduation requirements. i currently go to community college in sacramento.

·
@delecast
4,407 Posts
Got my Bachelor's at Carthage College (studied International Political Economy) and my Masters of Business Administration at Michigan Technological University.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts
Full Sail University. 21-month program.

got a degree in film and creative writing. lived in an apartment by myself for about a year, and then the second year i roomed with a girl friend and my best friend. good times.

·
LIVE ACTION!
1,436 Posts
Indiana State University for the fall semester of 2009 .... Studied to become a physical education teacher ... dropped out due to an over-abundance of stress and depression

Honestly couldn't tell you what my SAT score was but it wasn't good, I'll tell you that much. Wasn't much of a student whether it was in high school or college. Barely got by HS and did enough just to stay eligible for sports...Oh well, that phase of my life is over.

·
Anti-Hero
9,798 Posts
Studied Journalism at Cambrian College of Applied Arts and Technology in Sudbury, Ontario, Canada.
Went on to do three years of an English Literature major at Lakehead University in Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada.

·
"Ingrato De Chicago"
1,005 Posts
Florida State College of Jacksonville.
Computer Networking and Telecommunications.
I got the same degree. I went to DeVry University. Damn sausage fest for 2 and half years. The school bought a nurse school from St. Loius and moved it to our campus. Great addition to the school:agree: So the other year and a half went well.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts