Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
It gave bitter fucks a reason to question why Vince let the asshole that was HBK get away with so much when he dropped the hammer on so many people before him and after him.

I'm Canadian, so I love Bret Hart...No ****...I'd let him have my girlfriend for a night. But his bitterness when he would talk about Vince and Shawn was so obvious it just made you roll your eyes.

Cue the HBK blowjob gifs and the Vince WBF reaction gifs

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Bret has let it go. Watch his interviews, Bret's done a lot of healing.

Considering that between 1997-2003, he was betrayed at work, retired, brother died from freak accident, betrayed by his sisters, made estranged by his sister in law, had a stroke, father died, mother died, brother in law died, divorced his wife of 20+ years, best friends died, recovered from stroke by learning how to walk, talk, move for years, you've gotta admit, none of us have walked a mile in his shoes and he can be bitter all he wants.

He's been shitted on by the man upstairs, and to be honest, the fact he didn't commit suicide just shows how damn STRONG that man is. What a damn fighter, Bret Hart can say whatever the fuck he wants, no one, and I mean NO ONE, has put up with the shit he's had too. I would say death is an easier way out. Bret's come out of it on the other side stronger than ever.

Respect for that man.

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Honestly, I think it's probably just a wrestling urban legend. I'm not sure anyone really knows where it came from originally.

·
Banned
5,069 Posts
I always knew Vince was bi his mannerism the way he walks to the ring and slobs over pretty boys and meat heads.

Vince is bi and so is Triple H lmao he revealed it by accident during commentary.

·
Premium Member
8,582 Posts
It gave bitter fucks a reason to question why Vince let the asshole that was HBK get away with so much when he dropped the hammer on so many people before him and after him.

I'm Canadian, so I love Bret Hart...No ****...I'd let him have my girlfriend for a night. But his bitterness when he would talk about Vince and Shawn was so obvious it just made you roll your eyes.

Cue the HBK blowjob gifs and the Vince WBF reaction gifs
Well...
since you asked.... :lol

I always knew Vince was bi his mannerism the way he walks to the ring and slobs over pretty boys and meat heads.

Vince is bi and so is Triple H lmao he revealed it by accident during commentary.
This in an industry where grown men "wrestle" each other in shiny speedos while covered in baby oil? :shocked:

J.R. "It looks like Orton's got a foreign object in the front of his trunks, doesn't it Kang!?"
King: (high pitched scream)
Geez, when you put it like that...

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
LOL using bitter ass Shane Helms uses any reason to bash Michaels because he said he wasn't any good.

Couldn't even get over by punching women like true stars like Austin and Jericho.

·
Banned
1,353 Posts
I certainly don't have trouble believing it. Vince does seem like some sort of closet gay that would use private affairs to control people. However, drugged up Shawn would then use it against Vince to get whatever he wanted.

I wouldn't be surprised if Shawn swung both ways, back in the day.

Completely believable. Given other sorts of things that have happened in the wrestling industry, this is in the milder variety.

·
Magic, sparkles and Strap-ons!
14,349 Posts
LOL using bitter ass Shane Helms uses any reason to bash Michaels because he said he wasn't any good.

Couldn't even get over by punching women like true stars like Austin and Jericho.
Far as I remember the woman was assulting jericho nonstop and spit on him. Not like he just punched her for no good reason.

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Road Warriors also gave shoot interviews about HBK and Vince's **** relations

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
To everyone saying that only bitter ex-employees say this because they're just "jealous," check out vince and hbk's interaction after the royal rumble 1997. Then tell me what you think

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Vince is probably a closeted homosexual and Shawn just happened to be Vince's type

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.