Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Banned
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey last time i was online at this site i had over 400 points now i only have 45 what the hell happened!

·
BTB Hall of Famer
11,532 Posts
The board has been upgraded and so all the hacks like the Store and Arcade were lost, and so were the points.

A-Dust

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
See, you're up to 60 now already (before I posted this). Just post sensibly and you'll soon get the points back.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
i had like 13000 and now 50 or something, don't care though

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
he knows certain people...

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Ah yes, he knows people. The Lonesome homo must know some guys...

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
I had something like 500,000. I guess I'd prefer to have them, so I can change my title and glow. But it really doesn't matter that much.

·
Ivan Petrov
1,142 Posts
I sure could do with some of the points I used to have. Since "someone" changed my title again.

N

·
0 Posts
I don't give out free points. It's a waste of time. Then there are beggars.

Now quit your complaining, bitches. Thanks. (complain all you want -- nothing is getting changed)

·
Registered
346 Posts
Ok, there isn't any way to get lost points back. So, I take it that I can't get the glow I just bought back either?

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
I could use my points now to get my glowing title back, but that's OK, I don't mind the points being erased.

N

·
0 Posts
I changed the thief reputation. It was set for each time you steal, you lost 5 for succeeding. Now it is 0. When you failed, it was -50 points. Now it is -5.

Shame you got your reputation fucked, D-Man. Or not.

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
I'm actually asking people to take away my reputation.

If I can't be the one with the most reputation, I'll be the one with the least.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts