Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
2,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What I think should happen and HOPE happens. Cena gets destroyed by Brock on Sunday and cena gets put on the shelf for a while. Then have cena come back around summer time, with same character up until he attacks the undertaker and a brutalises him. This way a full heel turn would get booed by everyone. Have him challenge taker for the streak! But taker after that isn't seen for a while and cena on raw is destroying all the baby faces til taker returns back for him to accept the challenge for a match at wm29. Thoughts?

·
The Loose Cannon
5,833 Posts
Yeah, that could work but as we know WWE will NEVER (I could be wrong!) turn John Cena heel.

I've read a few articles on John Cena and I agree with some points made. It looks like the WWE are trying to return Cena from being a superman character back to a normal superstar, the loss to The ROck and the potential brutalisation at the hands of Brock Lesnar are a start.

He stopped being an underdog when he kept on winning. The WWE screwed up a little bit there, but they have the chance to put things right now.

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
I have no idea, all i know is that taking a break after ER would be a great move and seems likely.

How and when he should come back and what he does after that is still hard to gage imo.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts