Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What on earth has happened to The Miz, im not his biggest fans but he was and is the by far the most over and heat drawing active wrestler the WWE has. The Miz has gone from winning at the main event of Wrestlemania to not even being on TV.

I make an assumption that WWE has taken him of air to give him some rest and time to get his game and attitude together after it dipped and he ended up causing the accident to R Truth, maybe a total repackage with a new look, theme or even a face turn may be on the horizon.

Maybe they have taken him off air to build a lit bit of mystery about him and to get people wanting to see him again.

His in ring ability leaves a lot to be desired but I definitely think in his most recent matches he had most definitely improved and must have been putting in some extra work in training, even if he was jobbing to everyone.

What are you're thoughts on The Miz?
Has he been on superstars and im missing something?
What do you think will come next for The Miz?

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He's shooting a movie.
Ahhh it becomes a lot clearer now, and came at a good time when he needed a bit of time away from the ring to improve.

·
Banned
609 Posts
He's in the rotation. Not everyone can be number 1 contender at once.

I don't get these "why isn't so and so being pushed" threads, when they know why.

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
He's in the rotation. Not everyone can be number 1 contender at once.

I don't get these "why isn't so and so being pushed" threads, when they know why.
Who said anything about him being number 1 contender, you just made a massive assumption and you are wrong.

My question is about him not being on TV at all, even a US title feud would be something, but someone has now cleared up that he is in fact shooting a movie.

·
Banned
609 Posts
Who said anything about him being number 1 contender, you just made a massive assumption and you are wrong.

My question is about him not being on TV at all, even a US title feud would be something, but someone has now cleared up that he is in fact shooting a movie.
I know what you were talking about. But he's only been gone 2 weeks lol.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.