Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Brutis Beefcake then

Brutis Beefcake now

·
Registered
148 Posts
I'd like to know what happened to a lot of guys on that True Life episode about wrestling that MTV did way back in 99.

·
Premium Member
19,291 Posts
Todd Pettengill is a decent radio personality in the New York area I believe. I always thought he seemed so nice when I was a kid.

I'm curious what that obese douche from "Beyond The Mat" who cried because his guys didn't get signed is doing now.

·
Premium Member
10,423 Posts
Todd Pettengill is a decent radio personality in the New York area I believe. I always thought he seemed so nice when I was a kid.

I'm curious what that obese douche from "Beyond The Mat" who cried because his guys didn't get signed is doing now.
Ah, Roland Alexander. He still runs All Pro Wrestling and the training school out in California.

·
Banned
1,549 Posts
Brutis Beefcake then

Brutis Beefcake now
I remember watching an interview where Beefer said he hated the Barber gimmick. It was the only gimmick that got his ass over.

Reactions: RyanPelley

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Gotta feel bad for him, is post wrestling career took his life to the gutter

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Then

Now

·
Registered
21,621 Posts
I don't remember this guy but I'm sure he's still earning more money than the majority of people on this forum (including myself) so fair play to him.

·
LIVE ACTION!
1,436 Posts

Gotta feel bad for him, is post wrestling career took his life to the gutter
Uhh...Have you not seen Jake lately? The man looks great thanks to DDP and is a true inspirational story.

That's him in August.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts