Wrestling Forum banner

Where are they going with Kidd/Tensai?

1010 Views 16 Replies 12 Participants Last post by  Hotdiggity11
I really hope they are using this feud to get Kidd over, buuuuuuut since this is a midcard fued I'm afraid they will either abort the story or just bury Kidd.

If this fued continues and is given a nice PPV match to finish, does this mean WWE will actually start having midcard feuds to build young guys up?
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
697 Posts
The WWE doesn't care about mid-card feuds at all.

Expect Tensai to beat the crap out of Sakamoto every week because 'the audience didn't remember in the first place'. Tyson Kidd will become Hornswoggle's assistant or some shit and then he'll form a tag team with Trent Beretta and then get released or something.

· Registered
2,963 Posts
Short Answer: Absolutely nowhere.

· Registered
239 Posts
And no, don't worry about Kidd being buried. He was the highlight of Smackdown's MITB b/f Zigg won the case, and they'd even tried having him feud with Sandow to give him a push. Calm down, lol. You'll see him featured enough next Smackdown, but his push will be slower and thus last longer than a fad, just be patient.

· Bourne Better
2,281 Posts
Tyson has the in-ring skills of seven McIntyre's with twice his current experience.

· Bourne Better
2,281 Posts
McIntyre wrestles 12 years .He have more experience than half of wwe roster.

when he will be something big.u will care.
And yet he's still illogical and not as fluid as he should be mechanically for someone with his experience.

· Registered
20,764 Posts
It's just wasting RAW time. I doubt there are any long term plans lol.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.