Wrestling Forum banner

Where are The Usos and Naomi

1271 Views 12 Replies 12 Participants Last post by  Nothing Finer
Watching the multi brand battle royal made the absence of the Usos very noticable. When are they and Naomi coming back? Naomi is missed in the women's division.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Premium Member
3,283 Posts
Re: Where are the Usos and Naomi

Usos dont need to come back. 6 time tag champions and a decade long tenure will get you into the HOF as a team. Imagine they're the one absolute shoe in to become 10 time champs since they're blood and no one knows how long TND will last. If The Uso's don't do it, it'll never happen again.

Edit: How many are counted towards Jeff and Matt Hardy? All 9?
WCW Tag Team Championship (1 time)
WWE Raw Tag Team Championship (1 time)
WWE SmackDown Tag Team Championship (1 time)
WWF/World Tag Team Championship (6 times)

· Registered
275 Posts

Both Usos and Naomi are in a mess by the looks of it.

You can't just have one Uso, so they're both off TV because of Jimmy's DUI arrest.

Naomi is taking time off for personal reasons and her health.

Wouldn't really say they're that missed though.

· Rest in Peace
671 Posts

I miss them :ciampa

Trinity has been keeping a low profile especially on social media since a recent death in her family, I’m guessing The USO’s are being punished for Jon’s DUI incident but as of yesterday they were all on holiday skiing in Colorado

· Mamba Mentality
25,255 Posts

I miss them :ciampa

Trinity has been keeping a low profile especially on social media since a recent death in her family, I’m guessing The USO’s are being punished for Jon’s DUI incident but as of yesterday they were all on holiday skiing in Colorado
Thanks for the update. I miss them, especially The Usos who I think are the best tag team in the WWE. I also agree they have done it all as top heel and babyface tag team in the last 5 years along with The New Day. I would like to see an AEW run if they decided to leave WWE. However, WWE seems to love The Usos and the company won't let them go that easily. Even a brief run on NXT to get their heads back in the game before taking over the Raw tag team scene again would be refreshing.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.