Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TNA promoted them coming back but we have only seen them wrestle twice. They are the reason whyI watch Impact. Why did haven't they been on tv? MMG is the most talented tag teams that I've seen in a long time. I need my MMG fix. I hope TNA puts them back on tv soon.

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
TNA promoted them coming back but we have only seen them wrestle twice. They are the reason whyI watch Impact. Why did haven't they been on tv? MMG is the most talented tag teams that I've seen in a long time. I need my MMG fix. I hope TNA puts them back on tv soon.
supposedly sabin is not 100% but i agree sabin is one of my fav wrestlers and it sucks theyre not on tv right now

·
Banned
1,603 Posts
idk. its a joke that the robbies are constantly on impact and in a dumbass ass fued with devon for the dumbass tv title, but no mcmg.

but im pretty sure they will beat kaz and daniels for the tag titles sometime during the summer.

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
idk. its a joke that the robbies are constantly on impact and in a dumbass ass fued with devon for the dumbass tv title, but no mcmg.

but im pretty sure they will beat kaz and daniels for the tag titles sometime during the summer.
Sabin may not be 100% still and that in itself could be the reason they have not been back on TV.

·
Fire, walk with me
8,000 Posts
Like people have said, Sabin's not 100% still so they probably don't want to rush it. Which is smart

Kaz/Daniels winning the belts seems like a set up for a heel team to have the guns go over to become champs though. Unless Magnus/Joe win them back (which I'd prefer)

·
Banned
653 Posts
Yeah, Sabin didn't look anywhere close to fit when he returned last month. He was still favoring his leg heavily and it's best they take caution with a healing knee. Torn ACL's usually mean one year on the sidelines minimum.

Get back when you're ready boys. We're all waiting!

·
Banned
8,966 Posts
Sabin's knee injury was either aggravated or isn't completely healed up. Hopefully it's not long until he/they are back.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.