Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Used to be a Dreamer, Dreamin' of a Fire
6,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I mean, I know that they're not a function of the forum here anymore but I remember shortly before The Big Update, that there was a Dropbox or something containing all those old images. Any idea?

·
Administrator
59,116 Posts
I don't know anything about that.

You can use this thread though and hope there are some smileys you'd like to use:

We should have 50 to 100 of these smileys uploaded so that people can use them in the post reply box. These other generic smileys can go. VerticalScope refuses to do it with the bullshit excuse that it would slow down the site. Besides that though, they won't want to put the effort into uploading each one anyway. Members suffer, VS gets paid anyway.

·
Used to be a Dreamer, Dreamin' of a Fire
6,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't know anything about that.

You can use this thread though and hope there are some smileys you'd like to use:

We should have 50 to 100 of these smileys uploaded so that people can use them in the post reply box. These other generic smileys can go. VerticalScope refuses to do it with the bullshit excuse that it would slow down the site. Besides that though, they won't want to put the effort into uploading each one anyway. Members suffer, VS gets paid anyway.
Damn shame, thanks for the reply, just seeing this

1 - 3 of 3 Posts