Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When's the last time CM Punk won without doing the GTS? I think he does but I cant recall, does he have another finishing move that doesnt require throwing someone over his shoulders? I cant see him being able to throw up some of the bigger guys in the WWE. When they announced the Punk vs Nash match I thought either the match wont happen or Nash will win because I dont see Punk being able to GTS Nash. I know about the pepsi plunge but I dont think he does that anymore.

·
Premium Member
6,156 Posts
against Rey Mysterio once he beat him with the chick kick and yeah he's won a few times with the anaconda vise and Punk is actually stronger then his size indicates i mean Cena and Orton are pretty big guys but he's executed on them perfectly as well as guys like Kane and Undertaker

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Forgot about the vise, didnt think the kick was something he'd do to finish someone off. Ya I know he is stronger than he looks, just thought itd b awkward seeing nash on his shoulders.

·
Registered
241 Posts
When's the last time CM Punk won without doing the GTS? I think he does but I cant recall, does he have another finishing move that doesnt require throwing someone over his shoulders? I cant see him being able to throw up some of the bigger guys in the WWE. When they announced the Punk vs Nash match I thought either the match wont happen or Nash will win because I dont see Punk being able to GTS Nash. I know about the pepsi plunge but I dont think he does that anymore.
He hasn't won with it yet, but looks like the MachoMan Elbow-Drop is in his arsenal of finishers now.

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
I really want him to get a new finishing move. The GTS is impractical if for facing guys much bigger than him.

And don't give him another striking based finisher - fed up of them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts