Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Banned
3,331 Posts
I never participated in a BTB tourney so consider this next one my first. I hope to win as well.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
if u use your iron man match you will have no need to worry

i would like to ask that i dont have to face Andy in the first round again as he will literally kick my ass again as orton17 will also do

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
then kermack I putting my hat in the ring for myself to face you in the first round if this tourney ever gets off the round. think of this as well Raw vs. SD Version 1.0 style. winner moves on in the tornament.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
I dont know Rage is supposedly setting it up but from what I expect its going to be like any type of pro sports play off there brackets and the winner moves on and the losser goes home till one is crowned champion.

·
Better Than You
14,206 Posts
Well, we just have a battle for the best writer in BTB, l'll talk to Nitemare and see if their will be a prize.

·
Banned
887 Posts
^^Me too. Maybe we will meet one last time against each other? - Could be fun if we did!
orton17 said:
I never participated in a BTB tourney so consider this next one my first. I hope to win as well.
Somehow - even though it is going to be your first BTB tourney, I have a feeling that you would be a safe bet as winner/champion. I got to the finals in the last tournament (which was my first tourney, BTW), however I lost. Hopefully I will have better luck this time & become BTB Tournament 7 Champion!

-Andy

·
Banned
887 Posts
Usually if the judge participates, their is an alternate judge for the participating judge. I can't wait for the BTB Tournament (Seventh). This will be a very challenging BTB - with many competitors (most likely), and this will be bigger than most previous BTB Tourneys in my opinion.

-Andy

PS: James, is this taking place after the BTB League's "Finale"?

·
Banned
3,331 Posts
10,000 points? That would be a most excellent prize considering I could use those points.

·
Banned
3,331 Posts
Yeah but who says it will happen, I doubt Lee would award 10,000 points to the winner.

·
Banned
887 Posts
Lee said that we could award the winner of WrestleMania - PYB, 10,000 points, why not a BTB Tourney?

·
Don't Call it a Comeback
9,999 Posts
The winner of kermack's PYB after WM21 is getting that amount, so why not here?

ADEngstrom, I guess we typed the same thing at pretty much the same time...freaky :argh:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts