Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Banned
3,331 Posts
I never participated in a BTB tourney so consider this next one my first. I hope to win as well.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
if u use your iron man match you will have no need to worry

i would like to ask that i dont have to face Andy in the first round again as he will literally kick my ass again as orton17 will also do

·
Banned
887 Posts
^^Me too. Maybe we will meet one last time against each other? - Could be fun if we did!
orton17 said:
I never participated in a BTB tourney so consider this next one my first. I hope to win as well.
Somehow - even though it is going to be your first BTB tourney, I have a feeling that you would be a safe bet as winner/champion. I got to the finals in the last tournament (which was my first tourney, BTW), however I lost. Hopefully I will have better luck this time & become BTB Tournament 7 Champion!

-Andy

·
Banned
887 Posts
Usually if the judge participates, their is an alternate judge for the participating judge. I can't wait for the BTB Tournament (Seventh). This will be a very challenging BTB - with many competitors (most likely), and this will be bigger than most previous BTB Tourneys in my opinion.

-Andy

PS: James, is this taking place after the BTB League's "Finale"?

·
Banned
3,331 Posts
10,000 points? That would be a most excellent prize considering I could use those points.

·
Banned
3,331 Posts
Yeah but who says it will happen, I doubt Lee would award 10,000 points to the winner.

·
Banned
887 Posts
Lee said that we could award the winner of WrestleMania - PYB, 10,000 points, why not a BTB Tourney?

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.