Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 131 Posts

·
Banned
3,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am talking about the real ECW here not the WWECW brand.

When I started watching ECW I immediately became a fan of Rob Van Dam. So my pick has to be Rob Van Dam. Also because of the fact that he represented the ECW the most during his time in WWE.

I am not a hardcore wrestling fan or aything but i have to say ECW had some great matches and produced lots of great talent imo.

Sorry @ winning one for totatlly stealing the thread title nd your idea only to change wcw for ecw.

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
1. Paul Heyman
2. Raven
3. Tommy Dreamer
4. RVD

·
Premium Member
8,457 Posts
Rob Van Dam and Paul Heyman. Next up, not far behind I would give it to either Mick Foley or Sabu.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Rob Van Dam, of course. Followed closely by Paul Heyman.

·
Know Your Worth
10,729 Posts
Rob Van Dam was the first person I thought of when I read the thread title

·
Banned
5,125 Posts
Wow, really interesting answers so far. Great topic because I think it's intriguing.

For me, it's easily "The Franchise" Shane Douglas. He was the world champion three times (including the first after departing from Eastern Championship Wrestling), and the head of the Triple Threat and always stuck with Francine. Those are all big things to me about ECW.

Sabu, Sandman, Raven, Rob Van Dam and Terry Funk would all be good answers too but for me, it's Douglas.

I mean, the first thing that I think of when I think "ECW" is Shane Douglas trashing the NWA belt.

For the record, just answering Paul Heyman seems like a massive fucking cop-out to me. That's like answering Eric Bischoff for WCW or Vince McMahon for WWE. Total cop-out.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Braden Walker

·
Squared Circle Gimmick
5,371 Posts
Wow, really interesting answers so far. Great topic because I think it's intriguing.

For me, it's easily "The Franchise" Shane Douglas. He was the world champion three times (including the first after departing from Eastern Championship Wrestling), and the head of the Triple Threat and always stuck with Francine. Those are all big things to me about ECW.

Sabu, Sandman, Raven, Rob Van Dam and Terry Funk would all be good answers too but for me, it's Douglas.

I mean, the first thing that I think of when I think "ECW" is Shane Douglas trashing the NWA belt.

For the record, just answering Paul Heyman seems like a massive fucking cop-out to me. That's like answering Eric Bischoff for WCW or Vince McMahon for WWE. Total cop-out.
Bingo.

Shane Douglas is the answer.

1 - 20 of 131 Posts