Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'd like to actualy know who gives me reputation when i get it. but a probelm i have noticed is someone could just take reputation away from you for no reason, and you dont know you. like i made a comment in one of the topics on the celebs/other woman board saying the person did a good job of posting the pics, and i lost reputation from that post? is that far? i don't think so. so i believe some things need to get tweeked around with the reputation system.

-thank you.

N

·
0 Posts
boogerbooger said:
i'd like to actualy know who gives me reputation when i get it. but a probelm i have noticed is someone could just take reputation away from you for no reason, and you dont know you. like i made a comment in one of the topics on the celebs/other woman board saying the person did a good job of posting the pics, and i lost reputation from that post? is that far? i don't think so. so i believe some things need to get tweeked around with the reputation system.

-thank you.
"Latest Reputation Received"

http://www.weforums.com/forums/usercp.php?

N

·
0 Posts
Try now.

I thought by default users could see it. I could (as admin, of course), so I didn't pay any attention.

Oh well. Should work now.

·
Banned
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nitemare said:
Try now.

I thought by default users could see it. I could (as admin, of course), so I didn't pay any attention.

Oh well. Should work now.
thanks works now, and now i know who to watch out for....turns out some of the people i had respect for, i dont anymore...

N

·
0 Posts
That's probably why it was off by default -- to stop the revenge. But here, no one gives a shit.

·
Banned
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nitemare said:
That's probably why it was off by default -- to stop the revenge. But here, no one gives a shit.
good point, but im not gonna be an ass and take some away from those who took mine...

anyways, i guess you could close, lock, w/e this topic now that you helped me. thx.

·
Registered
6,466 Posts
I think it's better to know who gives reputation & who takes away from it. It turns out a lot of the ppl who added to mine I don't even know.

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
^^Reputation is added to you by other users. I guess it's a guide on what others think of you as a poster. Apart from that it means nothing. It can't get you anywhere.
AzN_InVasian said:
I think it's better to know who gives reputation & who takes away from it. It turns out a lot of the ppl who added to mine I don't even know.
But you ask people to add to your rep when you make Wow Threads, as do many others.

I've had a few people add negative rep to me for my Camel Toe thread. :(

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Nitemare said he was going to make reputation worth something.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts