Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Hardcore Casual
856 Posts
Tantrum becomes erratic, violence occurs, man blames women as he goes on a killing spree.

I mean, just give the guy some nookie.
You're fucking kidding, right?

Man blames woman while going on a killing spree because he's a fucking insecure, entitled incel who thinks sex works like this:

If you cannot handle being around someone who is not mutually attracted to you, move the fuck along. You're not entitled to anything but a polite rejection.

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
You're fucking kidding, right?

Man blames woman while going on a killing spree because he's a fucking insecure, entitled incel who thinks sex works like this:

If you cannot handle being around someone who is not mutually attracted to you, move the fuck along. You're not entitled to anything but a polite rejection.
Yeah, and women still end up with men in a one-sided relationship where they aren't treated as a partner but instead as a fuck buddy. Said women realize they've been used and become man-hating psycho bitches.

Your double standards baffle me.

·
Registered
724 Posts
I didn't read through the entire thread but some people here don't understand women (some do) and that's ok but I'm gonna give out the cold hard facts. A lot of women can learn from this too.

Women want guys with issues and problems, they are natural problem solvers and want to feel needed and if you have all your sh*t together they will think you're boring and will not see herself having any worth to you and will not see anything that she can try to "fix" or work on with you. They will fantasize and even talk about that "perfect guy" but often times they are either blowing smoke or do not see that guy when he's there. There's a reason that in times past the men in the women's family would screen out the men that go after their daughter and only suggest (or allow) good and decent men to be with their daughter. That's the short and general answer but there are other factors at play and there are always exceptions.

I've noticed that the women with low self esteem (the vast majority of women) the more likely she will go out with a deadbeat as she wants to be the one that "changes" him and wants to feel like she's worth something and the way she subconsciously does this is to try and be a positive change in a deadbeat's life. Unbeknownst to her is that 90% of the time she will get her heart broken because the guy is a deadbeat and only cares about himself.

The women with high self esteem (the vast minority of women) won't usually like the men who are deadbeats and will see them a mile away and avoid them. BUT these are also the women that know their worth and will often not go with just any nice guy, they will like nice guys but they want these nice guys to have something going for them and still wants them to be masculine in at least some way.

Women and men are wired differently. The way a man thinks is "I want her to be nice and caring, no drama or games and good looking" and he thinks that's what women want in a man because that's what makes sense to him but in reality they want the opposite, they want a man who is assertive, only nice to her but assertive or aggressive with others and they only want to be around if there IS drama and games, they thrive off of that.

Looks matter more to men than they do women but looks still matter to an extent. You don't have to be a GQ model but you have to carry your frame well and you MUST have confidence, not fake confidence, not bravado, but real confidence, women can read if a guy has confidence or not a mile away. This is pretty much universal, the high and low self esteem women want a guy that knows who he is and does what he does and knows why he does it and is confident in doing it. If you're unsure of yourself she wil see it and she will be unsure about you too and you won't get anywhere with her.

Women, looks matter more than you realize to men, if you're single and don't want to be and are wondering why it's probably because you're fat or ugly to most men, sorry but it's true. Guys will lie and say it doesn't matter but they're only saying that to get brownie points or not to hurt anyones feelings. There are exceptions but chances are is that he is either desparate or knows he can't do any better in the looks department. I'm not saying it's all over for you as people do get together regardless but I'm just saying the majority will want a pretty, tight bodied girl. Just like the majority of women will want a guy she can "work on" and a man who "needs" her. Men will even put up with a lot of sh*t from sh*tty women just because of her looks, it's true.

I made a lot of blanket statements and although they are true most of the time there are exceptions and anomalies to all the above scenarios but are rare and not the norm.

41 - 44 of 44 Posts