Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Hardcore Casual
861 Posts
Tantrum becomes erratic, violence occurs, man blames women as he goes on a killing spree.

I mean, just give the guy some nookie.
You're fucking kidding, right?

Man blames woman while going on a killing spree because he's a fucking insecure, entitled incel who thinks sex works like this:

If you cannot handle being around someone who is not mutually attracted to you, move the fuck along. You're not entitled to anything but a polite rejection.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
You're fucking kidding, right?

Man blames woman while going on a killing spree because he's a fucking insecure, entitled incel who thinks sex works like this:

If you cannot handle being around someone who is not mutually attracted to you, move the fuck along. You're not entitled to anything but a polite rejection.
Yeah, and women still end up with men in a one-sided relationship where they aren't treated as a partner but instead as a fuck buddy. Said women realize they've been used and become man-hating psycho bitches.

Your double standards baffle me.

·
Registered
770 Posts
I didn't read through the entire thread but some people here don't understand women (some do) and that's ok but I'm gonna give out the cold hard facts. A lot of women can learn from this too.

Women want guys with issues and problems, they are natural problem solvers and want to feel needed and if you have all your sh*t together they will think you're boring and will not see herself having any worth to you and will not see anything that she can try to "fix" or work on with you. They will fantasize and even talk about that "perfect guy" but often times they are either blowing smoke or do not see that guy when he's there. There's a reason that in times past the men in the women's family would screen out the men that go after their daughter and only suggest (or allow) good and decent men to be with their daughter. That's the short and general answer but there are other factors at play and there are always exceptions.

I've noticed that the women with low self esteem (the vast majority of women) the more likely she will go out with a deadbeat as she wants to be the one that "changes" him and wants to feel like she's worth something and the way she subconsciously does this is to try and be a positive change in a deadbeat's life. Unbeknownst to her is that 90% of the time she will get her heart broken because the guy is a deadbeat and only cares about himself.

The women with high self esteem (the vast minority of women) won't usually like the men who are deadbeats and will see them a mile away and avoid them. BUT these are also the women that know their worth and will often not go with just any nice guy, they will like nice guys but they want these nice guys to have something going for them and still wants them to be masculine in at least some way.

Women and men are wired differently. The way a man thinks is "I want her to be nice and caring, no drama or games and good looking" and he thinks that's what women want in a man because that's what makes sense to him but in reality they want the opposite, they want a man who is assertive, only nice to her but assertive or aggressive with others and they only want to be around if there IS drama and games, they thrive off of that.

Looks matter more to men than they do women but looks still matter to an extent. You don't have to be a GQ model but you have to carry your frame well and you MUST have confidence, not fake confidence, not bravado, but real confidence, women can read if a guy has confidence or not a mile away. This is pretty much universal, the high and low self esteem women want a guy that knows who he is and does what he does and knows why he does it and is confident in doing it. If you're unsure of yourself she wil see it and she will be unsure about you too and you won't get anywhere with her.

Women, looks matter more than you realize to men, if you're single and don't want to be and are wondering why it's probably because you're fat or ugly to most men, sorry but it's true. Guys will lie and say it doesn't matter but they're only saying that to get brownie points or not to hurt anyones feelings. There are exceptions but chances are is that he is either desparate or knows he can't do any better in the looks department. I'm not saying it's all over for you as people do get together regardless but I'm just saying the majority will want a pretty, tight bodied girl. Just like the majority of women will want a guy she can "work on" and a man who "needs" her. Men will even put up with a lot of sh*t from sh*tty women just because of her looks, it's true.

I made a lot of blanket statements and although they are true most of the time there are exceptions and anomalies to all the above scenarios but are rare and not the norm.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
One piece of advice I have is if you regularly do things to help her out, STOP IMMEDIATELY. Girls get used to that shit and will take you for granted. I've had several interactions with girls over the years who played a lot of the "woe is me" card, A LOT. I tried to be a gentlemen and an all around good guy, so I would do things here and there to try to make things easier for them so maybe they could get their shit together. Not necessarily just girls that I was trying to get with either. And in every single instance, the girl never got her shit together. And then became more and more dependent on me to solve their daily struggles. Took several times of this happening and me getting older and wiser to stop doing that shit. Never works out and is a giant waste of time and effort

Oh yeah, girls go for bad boys because they appear to be fun and risk free on the surface. Until the bad boy flakes out on them and bails. They then wonder what the hell happened and pretend like they are going to stop going for the bad boy. Until the next bad boy comes around, then they repeat the cycle

·
Registered
6,116 Posts
...and love them to death, but they don't want you, and you see them struggling with bad relationships.

I just wish another girl would get me hooked and it's not a friend zoning lol.
I honestly am not super good with relationships, but I have been doing a lot of self inventory lately and wish to impart some wisdom on you.

Like you, I have been friend-zoned by a girl that I used to like a lot. My response to that was to cut her out of my life. At the time, it felt the right thing to do because I rationalized that if 2 people want 2 completely different things in a relationship of any kind, then its best to walk away from each other.

What I did not do, was understand why she friend zoned me in the first place. Love/Like is a transient feeling in both guys and girls; something ignites it and something cools it off. You know what else is also transient? Being friend zoned. The only difference is that relatively, it takes a lot more time for that feeling to change. You have to accept that its not going to work out but keep talking to girls (with a healthy distance) even if they friend zoned you, cause you never know what it might lead to. Some times the friend-zone feelings change, some times you meet someone else in the process who you start to like, at worst you learn why she friend zoned you so that you don't make the same mistake in the future.

I really hope you find what you are looking for. All the best.

·
Premium Member
1,982 Posts
I haven't been "friendzoned" since I was a teenager. That's not to say I haven't liked someone who was my friend and get rejected, but I haven't let it get to me and moved on. I've seen too many young men allow that shit to get to them. And too many young women manipulate the ones they "friendzone". You'll meet other women don't allow your self to be controlled.

·
Banned
4,519 Posts
Lol friend zoned. If u can't tell a woman likes you then don't even say anything to her, look for her giving u random compliments and not in a friend way, it ain't easy though, just got to be able to read people , easy talking on a computer, I guess, but in real life look into a person u likes body land and in there eyes, simple as that really.

41 - 48 of 48 Posts