Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
804 Posts
Twilight Sky, are you seeking advice or just venting frustration? You're almost 40 years old carrying a torch for a gal who thinks you're a nice guy but has zero interest beyond that. Move on.

·
Registered
7,013 Posts
Sounds like you jumped off before and decided you weren't gonna jump off anymore. I don't easily engage in these kinds of posts, I mean I get it, you wanna fight it out, but why? Same for the other poster thinking it's all about banging and that I don't value the friendship.

I'm 38 and been with other women, and I was married to one for 3 years. It's just this particular one that taken my interest, she knows how I really feel about her but she doesn't share the feelings - she doesn't do or say anything to lead me on or give me false hope. She had told me she needs and wants me to be friend. Once a woman tells you what she wants, it sticks. I do value our friendship and have supported her through all kinds of crap. When she tells me about the shitbags she's dating, I just wish she'd flip herself around and come my way because I know I can do better than all of them.

Basically someone either wants you or not, being over 22, 44, 66, doesn't change that. You can't make someone that doesn't want you to be more than friends and you are in a fairy tale fantasy if you believe otherwise. I'm just waiting for the next woman to come around and take my heart away and maybe it goes much further. As for sex, yes I like sex, we all like sex, but I have cravings to love, flirt, make a woman feel good and alive.
Platonic love do exist. Believe it or not, most marriages that works do start off from that. You just want to bang her but been told no so you lament being in some friendzone and this fantasy of how you can be better than all her previous relationships.

·
Registered
5,258 Posts
I've been there OP, a funny chick with strawberry blonde hair. I was 18 years old and pretty unattractive at the time with long hair and not knowing how to dress to suit my body. I wouldn't have fucked me back then either but I was super into her sarcastic personality and thought she was the hottest thing I had in my life.

Anyway, she kind of lead me on presumably for attention. She'd send me her nudes because I was "such a good friend" (Da fuq?), show me her underwear in person (Kind of begging me to make a move in a way), take me to parties as her plus one and introduce me to people as her "best friend". When I suggested fucking or dating it was a case of "I don't see you that way" but my thought process was why make things sexual if you don't want sexual attention.

Anyway, eventually the friendship broke up due to my confusion. Turns out like some of the posters above say she was fucking the guy who lived behind her house who was unemployed and a bit of a bogan bad boy (Australian redneck). It bothered me a little bit but we weren't together or anything like that so I can't hold it against her.

I cut my hair, started dressing better and got confidence whilst she settled for a dude that kind of resembled ugly me. Long hair (Blonde though, mines dark), doesn't dress well and didn't even have the nice facial features that I think I have. Meanwhile, looking better lead to more girls openly approaching me (Mainly ugly girls but still it was nice) and I quickly forgot about the girl.

So where are we now? She still dates that guy from all those years back, has put on a fair bit of weight and whilst still kind of attractive facially I'm not sure I'd be into her anymore even if it was a one night thing. Me? I have a much prettier girlfriend that actually wants to be with me and has a personality I like even better.

So yeah,things will pass, you'll get out of there and you'll find someone better OP. Good luck and best wishes.

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
It’s simple, OP. If you don’t want to be friend zoned by a woman who isn’t into you, move out of the zone. Only in the movies does it happen where the woman recognizes what she has is there all along. Make yourself scarce. If she asks you why, tell her.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Friend zone is a concept young boys have where they think they deserve pussy for being decent to girls and when they don't get it they think they're being treated unfairly.
Just to put it out there, bi girls and lesbians feel friend zoned by other bi girls and lesbians in the same situations. This isn't the male/female struggle that you make it out to be. This is just a young person wanting a partner struggle.

·
Registered
5,910 Posts
...and love them to death, but they don't want you, and you see them struggling with bad relationships.

I just wish another girl would get me hooked and it's not a friend zoning lol.
Just let it go Suomi bro. You're needlessly torturing yourself over someone that probably doesnt care, it will make you miserable and bitter. Someone else will come along anyway.

Why are you guys so butthurt about what I said?

I didnt see what you said, but i'm quite impressed that you managed to get yourself banned.

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
Women love scumbags or assholes whatever way you put it really, It's an Alpha Male thing.

-Masculinity
-Aggressive
-Testosterone
-Pack Leader

so on so on it's a hardwired reception and unfortunately will never change unless the Woman in question feels you have something desirable in a sense, People may not agree with me but there's a reason bad guys get the mating opportunities over better men.
Women's rights was the biggest blow to societal progress in modern civilization, because it caused the breeding of Gen X, celebrity worship, drug advocates, and other culturally-corrupt anti-intellectuals for the past 50 years. We owe our technology to the same meek brains-over-brawn nerds that most women reject and even humiliate for not being "masculine" enough. Women choose through instinct, and that causes them to end up in abusive relationships, whereas most men look hard for the right mate because they have foresight.

I feel sorry for the male population that will succeed us.

·
Registered
5,414 Posts
Jesus people actually think 'friend zoning' is still a legit thing and that it's not just "man thought he's entitled to smash for being nice to a woman, woman doesn't want him that way, man throws tantrum."

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
Jesus people actually think 'friend zoning' is still a legit thing and that it's not just "man thought he's entitled to smash for being nice to a woman, woman doesn't want him that way, man throws tantrum."
Tantrum becomes erratic, violence occurs, man blames women as he goes on a killing spree.

I mean, just give the guy some nookie.

·
Registered
5,414 Posts
Tantrum becomes erratic, violence occurs, man blames women as he goes on a killing spree.

I mean, just give the guy some nookie.
Or just... ya know... stop holding women to blame for the dumb shit men do because they're entitled little bitches who don't like hearing the word 'no.'

If a guy doesn't get laid and decides to respond to that situation with mass murder, that's entirely on him for being an insane fucking maniac, not on the woman he fancies for not wanting to let him fuck her when she's not into him.

Jesus, no wonder women get so pissed off with society's bullshit. They're judged and insulted if they put out 'too much' but if they don't put out at all or don't put out in the way some random dick wants them to suddenly it's their fault for being prudes if a guy flips his shit and murders some people because he can't get his dick wet and didn't know that hookers exist.

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
Or just... ya know... stop holding women to blame for the dumb shit men do because they're entitled little bitches who don't like hearing the word 'no.'

If a guy doesn't get laid and decides to respond to that situation with mass murder, that's entirely on him for being an insane fucking maniac, not on the woman he fancies for not wanting to let him fuck her when she's not into him.

Jesus, no wonder women get so pissed off with society's bullshit. They're judged and insulted if they put out 'too much' but if they don't put out at all or don't put out in the way some random dick wants them to suddenly it's their fault for being prudes if a guy flips his shit and murders some people because he can't get his dick wet and didn't know that hookers exist.
Society's bullshit? Bud, women are the ones who enforce hypergamy and believe they deserve a guy that's tall, rich, handsome, and/or has a dick over 6" long, just because they're women. Yet here you are justifying a primal instinct that's still holding back modern day civilization from advancing even further, yet condemn a primal retaliation.

Double standards, man.

·
Registered
730 Posts
...and love them to death, but they don't want you, and you see them struggling with bad relationships.

I just wish another girl would get me hooked and it's not a friend zoning lol.
One day you will wake up and realize that relationships are all bullshit and that you're better off going after multiple chicks and more shallow relationships than dedicating your life and feeling for someone who you have to keep an eye on.

Maybe she figure d this out in life early on and sense that you haven't because you showed signs of getting close. A lot of men and women are like that these days.

Few people find real love in life, and the truth is that not everybody is suited for the type of relationship that society expects us to have and to be honest, fuck society's expectations anyways.

·
Registered
5,414 Posts
Society's bullshit? Bud, women are the ones who enforce hypergamy and believe they deserve a guy that's tall, rich, handsome, and/or has a dick over 6" long, just because they're women. Yet here you are justifying a primal instinct that's still holding back modern day civilization from advancing even further, yet condemn a primal retaliation.

Double standards, man.
Oh I get it now.... you're a total incel who hates women because they don't find you hot.

21 - 40 of 44 Posts