Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...and love them to death, but they don't want you, and you see them struggling with bad relationships.

I just wish another girl would get me hooked and it's not a friend zoning lol.

·
Registered
697 Posts
Sorry to hear that you've been friend zoned. Some advice from someone that has been there many years ago, just move onto the next. I know it sounds harsh and impossible, but you will see that it's easier than you think. Another tip is to not actively look for it and just take chances when it feels right. Of course, feel free to date and hook-up etc, but I can vouch that the love of your life will just arrive out of nowhere - in my case outside a metal club in Barcelona at 7am on a mild June Sunday morning in 2013.

What you're experiencing is a form of love, though it's not the real deal. Real love comes from years of companionship and growing together, so just remember that the real thing will pop along at some point randomly in the future. Of course, no harm to this person but fuck them! If they don't want you, that's their loss.

So in other words: chin up, go and do something you love and fuck the Revival!

·
Registered
809 Posts
If you're Friendzoned by a gal you really want to be with then do the sex with one of her other female friends. Once the gal who Friendzoned you finds out what a stallion you are she will become curious too.

·
Registered
336 Posts
If you're over the age of 22 and you're in the friend zone go to the nearest bridge and jump off.
If you took your own advice, no one would know or care. Your job would be able to find someone to replace you. Wrestling Forum would probably be better off. The afterlife would be fucked but they probably ship you far away in Neverland Ranch with Michael Jackson... and you will take a form of a blowup doll.

·
The Empire will Reign again
17,665 Posts
If you took your own advice, no one would know or care. Your job would be able to find someone to replace you. Wrestling Forum would probably be better off. The afterlife would be fucked but they probably ship you far away in Neverland Ranch with Michael Jackson... and you will take a form of a blowup doll.
Why are you guys so butthurt about what I said?

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Move on from her, she seems toxic. Sure, woman change over the years, but the reality is in front of her and she is ignoring it....move on from her.

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
You don’t have to completely ghost your friend, but you need to push her out of your life and move on. Focus on your career and hobbies. Ask out other women. You might find someone better.

·
Premium Member
44,316 Posts
It sucks, but its not the end of the world.

It sounds cliched, but there's always another one out there.

Move on. Its better for you. Its better for her. Let it go.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
If you're over the age of 22 and you're in the friend zone go to the nearest bridge and jump off.
Sounds like you jumped off before and decided you weren't gonna jump off anymore. I don't easily engage in these kinds of posts, I mean I get it, you wanna fight it out, but why? Same for the other poster thinking it's all about banging and that I don't value the friendship.

I'm 38 and been with other women, and I was married to one for 3 years. It's just this particular one that taken my interest, she knows how I really feel about her but she doesn't share the feelings - she doesn't do or say anything to lead me on or give me false hope. She had told me she needs and wants me to be friend. Once a woman tells you what she wants, it sticks. I do value our friendship and have supported her through all kinds of crap. When she tells me about the shitbags she's dating, I just wish she'd flip herself around and come my way because I know I can do better than all of them.

Basically someone either wants you or not, being over 22, 44, 66, doesn't change that. You can't make someone that doesn't want you to be more than friends and you are in a fairy tale fantasy if you believe otherwise. I'm just waiting for the next woman to come around and take my heart away and maybe it goes much further. As for sex, yes I like sex, we all like sex, but I have cravings to love, flirt, make a woman feel good and alive.

·
The Babyface of WF
13,713 Posts
Sounds like you jumped off before and decided you weren't gonna jump off anymore. I don't easily engage in these kinds of posts, I mean I get it, you wanna fight it out, but why? Same for the other poster thinking it's all about banging and that I don't value the friendship.

I'm 38 and been with other women, and I was married to one for 3 years. It's just this particular one that taken my interest, she knows how I really feel about her but she doesn't share the feelings - she doesn't do or say anything to lead me on or give me false hope. She had told me she needs and wants me to be friend. Once a woman tells you what she wants, it sticks. I do value our friendship and have supported her through all kinds of crap. When she tells me about the shitbags she's dating, I just wish she'd flip herself around and come my way because I know I can do better than all of them.

Basically someone either wants you or not, being over 22, 44, 66, doesn't change that. You can't make someone that doesn't want you to be more than friends and you are in a fairy tale fantasy if you believe otherwise. I'm just waiting for the next woman to come around and take my heart away and maybe it goes much further. As for sex, yes I like sex, we all like sex, but I have cravings to love, flirt, make a woman feel good and alive.
Women love scumbags or assholes whatever way you put it really, It's an Alpha Male thing.

-Masculinity
-Aggressive
-Testosterone
-Pack Leader

so on so on it's a hardwired reception and unfortunately will never change unless the Woman in question feels you have something desirable in a sense, People may not agree with me but there's a reason bad guys get the mating opportunities over better men.

·
The Empire will Reign again
17,665 Posts

Then you aren't in the friend zone, you're just friends with a person that's not attracted to you. You wouldn't say you're in your buddy Mike's friend zone because he doesn't want to fuck you.

Friend zone is a concept young boys have where they think they deserve pussy for being decent to girls and when they don't get it they think they're being treated unfairly.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts