Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Banned
1,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm a LA native and I grew up eating all kinds of Mexican Food. Love the stuff. I eat all kinds of salsa and peppers that are supposed to be hot. They might taste real good but almost always they are not that hot & spicy. When I want to challenge myself I go with Thai Curry or Indian Lamb Vindaloo. The Asian stuff can be hot as all heck but the flavor is still good. I think as I grow older my tolerance to spice is increasing. I have never tried Ghost Peppers or Carolina Reaper Peppers by themselves and wouldn't feel I was up to that challenge. I am planning on having a Buffalo Wing eating contest with my brother-in-law upping the spice level by level. Should be a good show.

What kind of hot food do you like that challenges you that makes you sweat and makes your eyes and nose run?

·
Banned
1,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just made some wings and used Frank's Red Hot Xtra Hot Sauce. It's not insanely hot but I would grade it higher than just medium. The most important thing was the taste and the wings were very good.

·
alexa = greatest of all time!
3,169 Posts

i put this on my meal occasionally. i'm a bit of a wimp so i can only have a tiny amount of it.

·
Registered
4,526 Posts
Wings typically. I would also suggest extra spicy Nashville Hot Chicken.

·
You need to be yourself, you can't be no-one else.
7,174 Posts
Wings usually.
man Ive had spicey wings on a couple of nights out this year and always felt so sick after.

once they brought out goats cheese sticks I nearly called it a night. Was like eating a solid lump of oil.

·
Banned
1,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Home made hot n spicy chicken
I make something I call Hellfire Chicken which causes everyone's eyes to burn in the house while I'm cooking. I use boneless chicken breasts, bread them, then kick them up with some spicy stuffs, and fry them.

Reactions: zrc

·
Registered
17,497 Posts
I make something I call Hellfire Chicken which causes everyone's eyes to burn in the house while I'm cooking. I use boneless chicken breasts, bread them, then kick them up with some spicy stuffs, and fry them.
I do the same minus the bread and hellfire lol

·
40,760 Posts
I wish I could make good Thai food. So good. I love Tex-Mex too, but I don't think it's spicy really.

I'm a wings fiend but I don't like them spicy usually.

·
Banned
1,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I love Tex-Mex too, but I don't think it's spicy really.
I drove to Texas recently and on the way to Austin and on the way back I stopped off in El Paso and had the best Chorizo Breakfast Burrito w/cheese I've ever had in my life. Everything: the eggs, the chorizo, the cheese, the salsa, and the tortilla was so great. Washed it down with some flavorful hot, fresh coffee.

If you are ever in El Paso, TX please go to Mi Pueblito Cafe. Check this out.
https://www.yelp.com/biz/mi-pueblito-cafe-el-paso?osq=Breakfast

Reactions: MrMister

·
Banned
1,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Here's some spicy tacos right here...

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,720 Posts
I tried a hot wing six wing chicken challenge eat them but u have to wait five mins , I lasted 1 .23 ffs done the hard part poured loads of cold water and milk down my insides were on fire for weeks , i asked the lad could I stand In need there fridge and lock me in , my mates were creased with laughter fcking pricks wasn't funny .

Peace.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
I don't like cheese so I tend to find Mexican restaurants a little frustrating, but if I can get a burrito with just rice, chicken, red onion and a shitload of the hottest salsa in the shop, i'm happy.

Also like any kind of wings place, Extra hot Nandos etc.

·
Banned
1,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I tried a hot wing six wing chicken challenge eat them but u have to wait five mins , I lasted 1 .23 ffs done the hard part poured loads of cold water and milk down my insides were on fire for weeks , i asked the lad could I stand In need there fridge and lock me in , my mates were creased with laughter fcking pricks wasn't funny .

Peace.
I would be a bit intimidated to walk up to a challenge like that. I'd want to feel the place out and have a warm up with some less hot wings that they have first and work my way up level by level. When I eat something too hot my stomach gives me fits making my anus pucker and pee red stuff out of my butt. That's not as joyous as it sounds.

LA Beast, the guy with the tacos that I posted, must have had some rough nights sitting on the toilet during his food challenge eating career. He even eats light bulbs. Imagine passing that through your system. They weren't Carolina Reaper dusted light bulbs but were still light bulbs.

Reactions: Carter84

·
Banned
1,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Hot Ones on YouTube is a guilty pleasure of mine. They have celebrities eating hot wings working their way up to the hottest. Check this out if you want some fun, mindless entertainment.

Look for it on the First We Feast Playlist. https://www.youtube.com/user/FirstWeFeast/playlists

·
Banned
1,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Anyone ever try Mad Dog 357 Plutonium? The great Catfish Cooley accepts the challenge here.

·
Banned
1,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Catfish Cooley does the new 2019 One Chip Challenge (new Black Carolina Reaper Pepper).

1 - 20 of 37 Posts