• WrestleMania

Votes: 32 76.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Asuka
96,236 Posts
Has to be WrestleMania, it'd get such an incredible reaction. Plus, why turn your top guy heel any other time? I'm sure any time he turned heel would get an amazing reaction, but WrestleMania would be beyond crazy. Rock's hometown, everybody in the building booing him, Rock and Cena go through a war, Cena wins, Cena is still in babyface mode, Rock shakes his hand, crowd cheers, Rock turns to leave the ring, Cena blasts him in the back of the head, spits on him, fans are going insane at this point, throwing shit in the ring, tearing up signs. Cena goes outside the ring and gets his shirt, gets back in, drags Rock into the center of the ring and drapes his shirt over Rock's body, then taunts the crowd and walks out. Perfection.

·
Registered
16,330 Posts
If they do turn Cena heel the children will probably cry, you remember what it was like when John Cena lost to Wade Barrett and joined the Nexus and the pictures of the kids in the audience crying, man if Cena turns heel it'll be like that but x10 lol

To be honest though its obvious John Cena will be outcheered by the Rock at Wrestlemania, John Cena is going to be eaten alive with that crowd, WWE have to know that a face vs face thing doesnt seem the most certain of prospects. They have to turn Cena to make it work, my guess will be to do it at Survivor Series then build up his heel status by Wrestlemania

then again being realistic I dont think WWE have he guts to turn John Cena heel, they are doing with him what they did with Hogan, and it was WCW that actually turned Hogan heel becuase the WWE either didnt think about it out didnt want to go down that road, its going to be the same wya with John Cena

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
at Mania or just before.

·
Registered
8,365 Posts
honestly at SS won't be a bad idea ..

they could have a build up for SS , rock wants to make his "re-debut" after 15 years of his WWE debut in the same place and same arena and same PPV .. rock wants to walk out of SS same as he did 15 years ago

so when it's rock vs the last guy in the heel group , cena gives rock an AA .. allowing the other guy to gain a pinfall , as if he's "sticking it" to the rock by preventing him from making a win in his re-debut

plus this not only screws the rock , but allows cena to jump to the opposite side of triple h , seen as he cost his team the match ..

and seen as this is at MSG , New York City , i could imagine that it would have the same atmosphere in miami

a rock vs heel cena build up for mania is pure money

·
Registered
64 Posts
honestly at SS won't be a bad idea ..

they could have a build up for SS , rock wants to make his "re-debut" after 15 years of his WWE debut in the same place and same arena and same PPV .. rock wants to walk out of SS same as he did 15 years ago

so when it's rock vs the last guy in the heel group , cena gives rock an AA .. allowing the other guy to gain a pinfall , as if he's "sticking it" to the rock by preventing him from making a win in his re-debut

plus this not only screws the rock , but allows cena to jump to the opposite side of triple h , seen as he cost his team the match ..

and seen as this is at MSG , New York City , i could imagine that it would have the same atmosphere in miami

a rock vs heel cena build up for mania is pure money
This^^

Then have Cena go on to win his matches by doing the peoples elbow &/or rock bottom during his matches to mock the rock to keep the heat (lets face it this fueds going to be hard to keep heat with no matter how they run it)

·
Registered
5,578 Posts
Has to be WrestleMania, it'd get such an incredible reaction. Plus, why turn your top guy heel any other time? I'm sure any time he turned heel would get an amazing reaction, but WrestleMania would be beyond crazy. Rock's hometown, everybody in the building booing him, Rock and Cena go through a war, Cena wins, Cena is still in babyface mode, Rock shakes his hand, crowd cheers, Rock turns to leave the ring, Cena blasts him in the back of the head, spits on him, fans are going insane at this point, throwing shit in the ring, tearing up signs. Cena goes outside the ring and gets his shirt, gets back in, drags Rock into the center of the ring and drapes his shirt over Rock's body, then taunts the crowd and walks out. Perfection.
Such vivid imagery.

·
Registered
970 Posts
I'd have him break down during the match and cheat to end Taker's WM streak (when Taker is ready to retire).
If Cena turns heel it would be the biggest turn ever, so it shouldn't be done as just some meh storyline.

I don't ever see it happening though. Cena has said on many occasions that he doesn't see himself as either a heel or a face, he's just an exaggerated version of himself.
Besides, he still sells an ass load of merch'

·
Registered
22,514 Posts
I wrote something extremely similar a couple of days ago. And for once, we're on the same page.

I would personally book it this way to make the boos even more justified:

Cena and Rock have a great 30 minute back and forth match where The Rock in particular gets so many near falls, fans get all excited about this and end up being unsure over who wins. Cena hits an AA and Rock kicks out. He has no idea what to do but as soon as The Rock gets up, he hits another AA which Rock kicks out of again. He has a very "unbelievable" look on his face and really knows no more about what to do. He goes for the STF but The Rock reaches the ropes, he's extremely pissed and just wants to earn his victory. As soon as The Rock gets to his feet, Cena starts going extra aggressive and throws him all over the place into the corners and throws in aggressive punches until the referee has to pull him away. He yells at the referee and almost enters psycho mode. Rock is going to get up, then Cena kicks him in the leg and turns him around then puts him in the fireman's carry. A third successful AA which The Rock no longer kicks out of. After that, Cena is announced as the winner, the ref lifts his hand and he can't believe it himself. He starts to pose on the turnbuckles and after a couple of minutes, The Rock gets up and shakes his hand. He's holding his back after the number of AAs he took and after the handshake, Cena suddenly lifts him on his shoulders again and gives him another AA followed by doing the "U Can't C Me" thing in front of Rock's face. He exits the ring, grabs a chair and starts hitting The Rock with it. The boos are reaching another level at this point. When he's done assaulting The Rock, he looks at his wristband that says "Hustle. Loyalty. Respect", he points at it and shakes his head as he looks at it. Then he takes off the wristband and throws it at Rock's face. He starts walking down the ramp into the back. As good an ending as this WM can get with a legendary ending that will be remembered for years!

The next night, he opens the show and cuts a promo that makes his heel turn official. The Rock comes out and calls him a coward for attacking him with the chair and the segment ends with Cena getting the upperhand which he is still heavily boo'd for.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Mania would be the most logical time for Cena to be turned Heel.
But with the Rock/Cena match, it could be interesting to see Cena as Heel for that.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Rock/Cena feud have so much potential. This could be one of the best feud in the WWE. When would I turn Cena heel? I depends whether their match at Mania is a one off match or not. I'd hold off Cena heel turn until Mania if Rock and Cena are going to compete in series of matches after Mania else there is no better time to turn him heel other than Survivor Series. With that being said, I personally think that Cena won't turn heel before or at Mania. Cena and Rock will tear each other apart via promos leading up to Mania and then shake hands after the match much like the way Rock offered Cena a handshake the night after WM27. Again, this feud have so much potential if they turn Cena heel.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts