Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
10,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When will we see the Rock again in WWE hes still on the Raw intro. I know he has a few movies to film this year so will it be next year before Wrestlemania 29 he makes his return???. He did give his word he wouldnt leave again so I hope he sticks to it

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
This summer.

Im pretty sure he is booked to fight at Summerslam and Wrestlemania 29

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
double post.

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
he said he will never leave the company again(means he will wrestle again when the time is right and he won't distanced himself again from the wrestling industry ) he never said he will be back as a full time wrestler i thought this already was established!
the guy first job now

·
Banned
882 Posts
Probably not until right before Summerslam when he beats Brock for the WWE title.

·
Banned
10,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I wasent assuming the Rock would be back every week what I meant was I hope he doesnt decide that Hollywood and all the movies it more important and he gives some lame excuse as to why he not gonna come back and go against keeping his word. Hes lucky the fans welcomed him back in February 2011 considering how he distanced himself from wrestling and didnt seem to care about the fans in WWE that made who he was. I hope he does come back in the summer or next year before Wrestlemania 29 to kick more ass

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Maybe Summerslam if there's a hefty paycheck being waved at him, I doubt it though. Possibly Survivor Series, definitely around WrestleMania season.

·
Registered
9,547 Posts
In 2012? Maybe on a random RAW if he can, he has insane schedule now. Maybe for the 1000 episode of RAW in July. After that only in January-February to start the Brock program for WM29.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
When will his next movie need some free marketing? Around that time.

·
Stealing the Show
7,428 Posts
Probably not until right before Summerslam when he beats Brock for the WWE title.
so what youre implying here is that somehow the belt is going to transition from punk to rock within a 4 month period? I thought we all hated hot-shotting the title?

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
Arabian Nights (pre-production)
Sinbad (rumored)

2013 Empire State (pre-production)

2013 The Fast and the Furious 6 (pre-production)
Luke Hobbs

???? Ciudad (pre-production)

2013 Pain and Gain (filming)
Paul Doyle

2013 Snitch (post-production)

2012 G.I. Joe: Retaliation (post-production)

·
Banned
10,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah he tweeted hes filming fast 6 in the UK in the summer and then hes doing that hercules movie somewhere else in a different country so I am guessing he wont back til end of this year or start of next year

·
Registered
119 Posts
When will we see the Rock again in WWE hes still on the Raw intro. I know he has a few movies to film this year so will it be next year before Wrestlemania 29 he makes his return???. He did give his word he wouldnt leave again so I hope he sticks to it
the 2nd tuesday of next week will be good

·
Registered
8,365 Posts
he will be at WM29 definitely , and i think he will be at the 1000th RAW possibly to start an angle from that show

i still predict Rock is gonna be at Summerslam even tho his schedule is insane , kind of like SS last year , he took his private jet , flew in to Boston , then immediately after RAW ended he flew back to New Orleans to continue filming GI Joe lol :D

1 - 20 of 32 Posts