41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
4,794 Posts
When Chet Lemon becomes available.

·
Natasha Yi. WHAT A BABE.
7,761 Posts
Taz needs someone to play off to be good IMO, and Tenay isn't that. Perhaps a heel West or someone like that would be good, but Tenay IMO should've been shown the door fucking years ago.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Taz was best with Cole on Smackdown in 02-04. Tenay was never meant to be a lead man and did best as a 3rd or 4th wheel on the team to give a rundown on the history/moves, much like he did in WCW. I have no clue who I'd put in their positions. I'd probably start off by throwing West back in the booth, and see how it goes with the 3 of them. Then take it from there.

·
Premium Member
4,195 Posts
Taz was best with Cole on Smackdown in 02-04.
That is complete bullshit. I remember during that time a lot of people in the IWC were talking about muting Smackdown in order to enjoy the shows. The team was fucking bad then and Taz should be thanking his stars everyday that he worked for WWE long after his neck was fucked. The guy was TERRIBLE with a capital T even back then and was never a good color guy. He doesn't work good as color or lead. The guy just sucks and should never be in the booth.

Its just amazing how "Diva" like the options of commentators have become.

41 - 48 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.