Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Remember guys like Rey Mysterio, Edge and Kane were IWC darlings about 5-7 years ago.
Now they are IWC get the fuckouters.

Will the IWC turn on their babies just like they have turned on so many others in the past?

·
You're better than that Cole.
3,990 Posts
When guys like CM Punk stop being entertaining on the mic and in the ring, then the IWC will turn on him.

·
Registered
603 Posts
typical IWC response: NEVER!

·
Banned
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The IWC will always turn on their favorires.
The IWC are "heels" afterall.

·
Banned
2 Posts
Bryan Danielson-if they turn him into Charlie Haas or Jamie Noble-probably greatest technical wrestlers on the roster that got turned into joke along with Chavo
CM punk-if his character becomes dumbed down to the point of Cena's-exactly what happened to Mysterio and one of the main reasons for IWC's hate for him

·
Registered
166 Posts
If CM Punk and Daniel Bryan started to suck out of nowhere and lost their skill (which I doubt will happen), people would be like GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE because the IWC is full of multiple losers and idiots, not saying that you guys are any of those people. When CM Punk and Daniel Bryan start to suck, I'm not gonna be bitching at them like other IWC people, I'm just gonna be cheering them on, they'll back out when they feel like it.

·
Registered
603 Posts
It is like Bret Hart said the fans turned heel.

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
This generation of the IWC probably won't. But the kids of today who are current Cena marks and future smarks probably won't have much love for them.

·
Registered
826 Posts
I never liked Edge, he just can't wrestle, the reason I personally don't like Kane anymore is because after cring about a dead baby, being involved in a necrophiliac angle and jobbing to any and everyone he just isn't the same character, he's soft, softer than most characters on the roster so when he finally had a lengthy title reign he was a joke, and I do like rey mysterio considering he's better then the majority of the roster, but the way they book him is ridiculous sometimes.

So I won't turn on them.

·
Banned
1,890 Posts
Most likely when they win multiple championships and start thanking the fans and catering to the crowd. IWC don't know what they want. They flip flop more than Republicans.

·
P.O.P., hold it down
22,552 Posts
I love how you're using the term IWC like it doesn't involve you.

I don't care what Daniel Bryan does because I'm not a fan of his and as for CM Punk, I'm a huge Punk fan and I'm not like most people are and gonna turn on him just because he starts winning all the time and becomes the posterboy for the company (Yes former Cena fans who turned on him when he became big, I'm talking about you).

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
Bryan will never get turned on because he's probably going to be a case like Christian where the IWC thinks he's getting fucked in the ass, month after month, year after year, and they'll stick with him on that principle. It's the same reason they haven't turned on William Regal, they only turn on people once they succeed and they can re-focus their affections towards someone else.

As for CM Punk, it depends mainly on his position and his health. If he's booked as a Jericho-esque wrestler, as he often is, that's capable of working the entire card and losing in any situation WWE feels necessary, but is still considered a main eventer and only touches the world title once every 2 or 3 years, they won't turn on him, much like they haven't turned on Jericho. If he ever becomes a permanent, major main eventer, which everyone wants, there will slowly be an outcry of how he's become stale, boring, etc. His health would also be cause as I mentioned. If the IWC feels his performance is dwindling due to a series of injuries, they'll turn on him like they did Edge.

The other scenario that would cause a turn is if Punk pulled, what I assume would be known as "The John Cena", that is to say, turning into a character that's the exact opposite of what made him popular in the first place. However, I don't think this is a danger because I don't think Punk would ever allow that to happen, that's just not who he is.

·
Registered
5,404 Posts
bryan danielson is quite entertaining

cm punk on the other hand baffles me. what do people see in this guy? he is awful in the ring and is dreadful on the mic. So he came through the indies and made a name for himself? Who gives a shit, that doesnt make you good. I cant think of a match cm punk has had in wwe that I thought "wow that was great". Ok I heard he had a couple of good matches with fat joe in roh but having great matches in front of 200 people is alot different to doing the same in front of 20,000.

I give him this he is quite smart, coming back from announcing job and starting shit with cena a few months before mania. He wants his wrestlemania payday so is starting shit with cena in hope he will get a match. If it happens then I hope cena absolutely destroys him and embarrasses him on the biggest stage giving him about 10 adjustments

·
Registered
21,650 Posts
In about 5-10 years when the current crop of the IWC stop being actives members of forums and the generation of kids comes through.

·
My name is 905 and I've just become alive
5,111 Posts
bryan danielson is quite entertaining

cm punk on the other hand baffles me. what do people see in this guy? he is awful in the ring and is dreadful on the mic. So he came through the indies and made a name for himself? Who gives a shit, that doesnt make you good. I cant think of a match cm punk has had in wwe that I thought "wow that was great". Ok I heard he had a couple of good matches with fat joe in roh but having great matches in front of 200 people is alot different to doing the same in front of 20,000.

I give him this he is quite smart, coming back from announcing job and starting shit with cena a few months before mania. He wants his wrestlemania payday so is starting shit with cena in hope he will get a match. If it happens then I hope cena absolutely destroys him and embarrasses him on the biggest stage giving him about 10 adjustments

Kayfabe is alive on WF

1 - 20 of 25 Posts