Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For most 52 year olds it would be ridiculous but TC is in better shape than most men in their 20's or 30's, I'd honestly prefer to see 'Bedtime Bobby Barnes as a surprise rumble entrant than Tyson Fury. He did that intro for a PPV in the past and has said he has been in discussion with WWE before, anyone else think this will eventually happen ?
He's even been trained by Shad Gaspard Terry Crews -- Stepping Into the Ring With Ex-WWE Star .... For New Adam Sandler Netflix Movie

·
Registered
92 Posts
He did wrestle for them under his other name, Ezekiel Jackson :D

Seriously though, I'd guess he's too busy with acting. If he did anything it would probably be a one-time appearance, maybe for the Andre battle royale or something.

·
The optimistic Asuka fan
2,741 Posts
For most 52 year olds it would be ridiculous but TC is in better shape than most men in their 20's or 30's, I'd honestly prefer to see 'Bedtime Bobby Barnes as a surprise rumble entrant than Tyson Fury.
Most men in their 30s should not try to be wrestlers.
A 52 years old guy, doesn`t matter how much muscle training he does, can be out of the game from an injury for a very long time. Natural regenaration powers you cannot really train, you can just avoid to damage them. But the age is the age, nothing we can do about it. Even Rousey broke her hand, because sometimes bad things happen in wrestling.

·
Registered
281 Posts
I think it could be a fun deal that would bring in attention. He has the look and personality. Something could be put in that allows him to get involved.

Not a match... but something along the lines of being ringside to help make sure a face gets a fair match.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Huh? There are many many performers who kept wrestling at 40 and 50 years of age and wonderfully so. What are you talking about? Unless you get serious injuries along the way and as long as you keep yourself healty, you can wrestle at 40-50

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
A 52 years old guy, doesn`t matter how much muscle training he does, can be out of the game from an injury for a very long time. Natural regenaration powers you cannot really train, you can just avoid to damage them. But the age is the age, nothing we can do about it. Even Rousey broke her hand, because sometimes bad things happen in wrestling.
Didn't Bobby Roode make it when he was 40?

·
The optimistic Asuka fan
2,741 Posts
Huh? There are many many performers who kept wrestling at 40 and 50 years of age and wonderfully so. What are you talking about? Unless you get serious injuries along the way and as long as you keep yourself healty, you can wrestle at 40-50
Didn't Bobby Roode make it when he was 40?
Come on. You compare highly experienced wrestlers with him. Also, yeah, for a normal wrestler I also don`t suggest to go out there with 50, but this case would be even worse.

·
Registered
3,129 Posts
I would honestly love to see him do something in the WWE. Could see him do some matches and dance contest.

·
Registered
760 Posts
i don't see him ever wrestling but I could always see him making a special guest appearance sometime. Guy is entertaining as hell and one of those celebrities like Tom Hanks where nobody has anything bad to say about them.

·
Registered
6,734 Posts
Lol, what an odd topic. I'm sure Terry Crews is fine with his TV/film money. If they want him to do some cameo spots and do more voiceovers, why not? Guy's likeable.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Come on. You compare highly experienced wrestlers with him. Also, yeah, for a normal wrestler I also don`t suggest to go out there with 50, but this case would be even worse.
How old was Vince when he started wrestling and then when he won the Royal Rumble ?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts