Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
RESTINPEACE
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ROH is the best Pro Wrestling company in the world right now im so fed up with WWE and TNA i want Professional Wrestling on tv. I think they can make Pro Wrestling be great again like it was in the 90s they need to be on Verses its a channel every one has ROH has amazing storylines and great matches that deliver they need more exposure so more wrestling fans can watch ROH does any one else feel the same way that i do?

·
Usertitle ist hier
11,699 Posts
When will you get a legit grasp of punctuation?

--

They're ok on HDNet. The company is in the best state it's been for a while. Why change it?

Besides, the deal HDNet has given them is a good one. You never know, down the road a two hour deal could be on the horizon and HDNet itself is growing into more homes. Ring of Honor should be in no rush. Just look at TNA as an example. Too big for its boots.

·
~PROWRES LOVE~
473 Posts
I'd actually say that ROH is perfect on HDNet. Consider the other fight programming they air; most of the time it's either MMA below Strikeforce or UFC, or Japanese MMA in Sengoku and DREAM. I wouldn't be surprised if Mark Cuban spun off and made a separate channel just for the fight sports/wrestling they show, or just bought out The Fight Network.

·
Hunter of Invisible Game
37,904 Posts
I think HDNet is a fine place for them to be at the moment. DC is right they don't need to get over there heads like TNA has. Their isn't goiung to be a company that can legit compete with the WWE for some time now, why rush it?

·
~PROWRES LOVE~
473 Posts
You aren't missing much honestly. Its either ROH/MMA or them just randomly filming nature in HD.
They air some good concerts too, and live UFL games too. :) As it is, Cary Silkin should be glad they're even on TV, considering the financial problems the company has been having. They're slowly rebuilding their fanbase that was lost when Gabe left; the TV show and their IPPV's are helping them out BIG TIME when it comes to that aspect.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts