Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
2,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

1:15

When will this happen? Could it be for the WWEWHC? Could Bray be the first one who takes the belt from Reigns (whenever he gets it)?

· Asuka
^Take this off
126,684 Posts
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. No, he couldn't be.

I don't know what it's going to take to knock some sense into this forum. There's no way in hell Bray Wyatt or Dean Ambrose are ever becoming WWE Champion. They tell you this every week, and nobody seems to get it.

He'll be a random challenger for Reigns to beat a few months after his title reign. Nothing more.

· Registered
2,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL I never said or would think Dean Ambrose will be champion. He's a loser in Vince's eyes and always will be. Bray Wyatt is a different kettle of fish though, guy is working with the top dogs on the big shows.

Reactions: Walking Deadman

· Asuka
^Take this off
126,684 Posts
Wyatt is no different than Ambrose. They're both losers who work with top guys and never win. I don't care how many top guys he works with, he's not becoming WWE Champion. That's something I'll NEVER believe until I see it. Until he starts facing top guys and actually WINS his feuds, the idea's not even worth discussing, because you're completely fooling yourself.

· Registered
1,497 Posts
Wyatt and Ambrose are enhancement talents in the eyes of WWE. Wyatt is probably considered the top enhancement talent and he is actually really good at it. You feud with Wyatt great things are coming says history.

· Registered
4,652 Posts
Hmmm have Roman beat everyone from now into Summetslam and lose to Bray.

Lol nah never going to happen.

· Banned
13,624 Posts
Never again, Reigns won the feud time to move on

· The Last Dragon
15,302 Posts
Hopefully like never. Neither man can talk, their feud was pretty boring, and their main events on Raw did not exactly put butts in front of the TV.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.