Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does he ever get one?

Does Rollins have a successful cash in?

Does he somehow get a match for the briefcase and win ,therefore using it for a "rematch"?

Who knows...

·
Registered
14,792 Posts
We need a good wresting historian to make a list of all owed title shots since WCW was purchased. I bet that would be an interesting project.

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
I thought that it was made clear awhile back that there's an unwritten rule that the rematch clause expires after 30 days? It's something like that.

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
My sources tell me that the post mania plans for Orton involve just that. In fact how the match will go down has already even been decided.

He'll come out at Extreme rules complaining about how disrespectful it is for the first ever Undisputed WWE Champion (insert insult at Jericho here) to not even booked for the show (just like what happened with Jericho). He'll than say he has been waiting for his 1 on 1 rematch for a year now.

*Shield Reign's music hits*

Reigns remarks that his title defense is after which is why he has come out... but he doesn't mind giving Randy his title shot right now as he has a spare minute.

*Match starts*

Orton starts with a kick to the gut before immediately going for his patented rest holds showing how important this match is. Reigns breaks out of the hold by bouncing Orton of the ropes, both run at each other with Reigns ducking a clothesline, bouncing off the ropes and SPEAR! SPEAR! SPEAR! 1-2-3 The Big Dog has beaten Randy Orton in under 30 seconds.

Orton will than spend the next 6 months teaming with Heath Slater against Rollins + J&J. Reigns will defeat all his opponents in under 10 minutes until Big Show beats him for the title at Survivor Series.

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
After the Rock gets his when he dropped it to Cena.
Different is, Rock was pinned. Orton never pinned or tapped. Batista was.
So yes Orton deserve his rematch.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts