Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He said on his forum that he will be on tnas tour of England in January anyone know when hes going to be back

·
Banned
6,893 Posts
It depends; he's been taken off of TV because he's running out of dates for the year on his contract; TNA either fucked-up by not giving him a 64-date contract or they've been over-using him on house shows (One of the two) which means they're going to be without their biggest star for BFG. I'd expect him to appear by Final Resolution, though. Genesis at the ABSOLUTE latest.

·
Registered
21,591 Posts
I think if Jeff gets acquitted we're gunna see him pin Anderson at BFG (Angle doesn't lose so he doesn't have to retire) and then go on to feud with RVD. So I'd give it another month of two before RVD is back.

·
Registered
8,335 Posts
I think TNA have seriously fucked up here with RVD, how the hell did they overbook him when he is their World Champion, they should surely have realised long before they took the strap off him in the fashion they did.

·
also known as a BUSTER
11,967 Posts
I think TNA have seriously fucked up here with RVD, how the hell did they overbook him when he is their World Champion, they should surely have realised long before they took the strap off him in the fashion they did.
They've done the same thing with Flair but no-one's noticed yet because the shit hasn't hit the fan.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Its a really amateur thing to do not give him enough dates I don't see why they just didn't renegotiate the contract

1 - 9 of 9 Posts