Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· There's only one of me
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I get this feeling that the WWE can turn him into a Batista. The guy is far too strong and big to be a sidekick, and he's got too much potential.

He may be hated because he's part of Nexus, but this guy can really turn the crowd against him if he was given the green light.

My only worry is, it seems like he would need to turn on Punk first...and I think that it would make him somewhat of a face, so the "solo heel" role would take a few months to develop, at the very least...maybe I'm wrong, though.

· Registered
1,078 Posts
After Wrestlemania, Ryan will turn on Punk. He will be the only man left of Nexus, and he will leave, causing a feud between the 2. Which will put Ryan over as a heel, but put him in a pretty good spot on the roster.

· Sax Legend of Sax Legend on YouTube
1,273 Posts
Well first he needs to be overshadowed. He has to be pushed going into the rumble, then win the rumble. Then Triple H should persuade him to go after the WWE title instead of his WHC title. Then Triple H should try to run him down in a limo that looks like JBL's so he thinks JBL did it. Then he'll want to go after JBL up until the day of the Wrestlemania contract signing, when he'll overhear Triple H telling Flair that it was actually him in the limo, not JBL. Then he'll ultimately turn his back on Triple H and win the WHC title at Wrestlemania 21... I mean Wrestlemania 28.

· Registered
5,034 Posts
Mason Ryan should stick around with CM Punk for a while and become a big duo together. Maybe win the tag titles, give the titles some credibility, or have CM Punk go after some major title with Mason Ryan backing him up. They have got great chemistry, CM Punk is probably the most talented guy in WWE, and Mason Ryan certainly isn't wasting his time by learning from CM Punk. They should not be known as New Nexus anymore, but just CM Punk and his bodyguard, Mason Ryan.

This would also be good because CM Punk can talk for the 2, so this helps because Ryan won't have to do it and he can still look like a big shot, and he can learn from Punk.

And at the end, when Mason Ryan is ready, he can break away from Punk, become a huge face, and go on his own.

/thread :)

· Registered
95 Posts
He may go solo after he comes back from the punt to the head that his sure to get lol

· Registered
729 Posts
Well first he needs to be overshadowed. He has to be pushed going into the rumble, then win the rumble. Then Triple H should persuade him to go after the WWE title instead of his WHC title. Then Triple H should try to run him down in a limo that looks like JBL's so he thinks JBL did it. Then he'll want to go after JBL up until the day of the Wrestlemania contract signing, when he'll overhear Triple H telling Flair that it was actually him in the limo, not JBL. Then he'll ultimately turn his back on Triple H and win the WHC title at Wrestlemania 21... I mean Wrestlemania 28.
:lmao

· Registered
18 Posts
After Wrestlemania, Ryan will turn on Punk. He will be the only man left of Nexus, and he will leave, causing a feud between the 2. Which will put Ryan over as a heel, but put him in a pretty good spot on the roster.
Or Orton will punt his skull in next week and he won't be in any wrestlemania match.
And wwe creative struggled with the guy, because he's really skilled in the ring, but not on the mic, so i hope they don't waste him , but turning him face isn't really a good idea i think ..

· Registered
2,775 Posts
THIS! Exactly this! This is where it's headed with Ryan. It will be a complete re-hash of the HHH/Batista feud. We all know WWE writers like to reuse old storylines. This guy is going to get pushed way before he's ready and no one is going to be into it, but WWE will force him down our throats anyway.

· Registered
349 Posts
THIS! Exactly this! This is where it's headed with Ryan. It will be a complete re-hash of the HHH/Batista feud. We all know WWE writers like to reuse old storylines. This guy is going to get pushed way before he's ready and no one is going to be into it, but WWE will force him down our throats anyway.
Well, it has been 7 years. :side:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.