1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
I'm Sa-Sa-Sleepy, boff!
3,375 Posts
It looks like she sailed off into the sun set with :punk

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Hopeful for a triple threat stip match at mania with her/paige/nikki.

Ladder match?

·
Registered
15,835 Posts
Considering this Bella/Paige angle is teasing "she has no friends!" and "we don't like these women that are different and don't like dresses and shake their fingers at us!"... yeah, it's a build to PaigeJ hopefully tearing the Bellas apart and then maybe Charlotte and Sasha brought up and actually given time to feud so we have AJ/Charlotte or AJ/Sasha or Paige/Charlotte, Paige/Sasha or even Paige/AJ again with ACTUAL TIME AND EFFORT put into it instead of an idiotic Bella feud that is pretty much considered the worst feud last year.

·
Banned
1,353 Posts
I really hope she comes back soon with some rejuvenated energy! I want to see AJ have another relevant run and switch up her character a little bit.

If she isn't happy any more and wants to leave, then I support that too.

·
Registered
18,879 Posts
Maybe a rematch with Nikki but that would be have to be her very last match to make things interesting.

Don't really see a point in AJ to keep going as there really isn't anything else I'd like to see from her. In my opinion, she's in a similar position that Punk was in during 2013. There's a new crop of good/great talent in coming to take her place and she really has nothing left to prove.

If she were to come back, she'd probably be treading water besides a PPVrematch with Nikki and maybe a big tag match with Paige.

·
Registered
15,835 Posts
Maybe a rematch with Nikki but that would be have to be her very last match to make things interesting.

Don't really see a point in AJ to keep going as there really isn't anything else I'd like to see from her. In my opinion, she's in a similar position that Punk was in during 2013. There's a new crop of good/great talent in coming to take her place and she really has nothing left to prove.

If she were to come back, she'd probably be treading water besides a PPVrematch with Nikki and maybe a big tag match with Paige.
I disagree completely.. if HHH's vision was implemented, the women given time and we had charlotte, Emma, Sasha, Paige, AJ, Summer, Bailey, Becky, and eventually Alexa and a repackaged Natty...... there is so much she could do. They could actually build the greatest women's division of all time and countless feuds that outshine Lita/Trish with ease.

It's why I want many of the women to be "demoted" like Emma has and NXT given an extra hour. I'd probably stop watching Raw period and NXT would be the only WWE show to pay attention to at that point.

Now saying all that in the vein hope Vince gets a clue or gets the fuck out.... you're probably right she will be wasted just like Kaitlynn/AJ was wasted.

·
Benson, Charisma and Camila Mendes Fan. King Of Th
17,365 Posts
AJ Lee will be returning at Fast Lane or on Raw the night after the Pay Per View.

·
Registered
4,761 Posts
if I were in charge of creative I'd keep her off until wrestlemania itself. But then again I'm a sucker for the dramatic (something the wwe knows nothing about)

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
Hopefully never.

If she's going to return it should happen after Wrestlemania. She doesn't deserve a spot on the card after her pitiful performances in 2014 and after working the laziest schedule out of any full-time talent. It would not be fair if she just waltzes back in to run roughshod over the division.

For now she should go to the performance center and work off the ring rust. Training under Sara Del Rey would be beneficial for her.

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
I expect her to return either at Fast Lane or the RAW after to help out Paige when she falls victim to that dreaded 'numbers game', thus leading to either a a tag match at Wrestlemania or a Fatal Fourway.

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
AJ will return the night after Fastlane. Whether she's here in wrestling for the future, depends on her. She's taken a lot of time off.

Nikki and Brie are slated to be top girls. HHH and Stephanie chose them specifically. Mr.Levesque very into you earn your spot with hard work and work ethic. Nikki working the Rumble with a strained hamstring.

The pale skinned one will also be a huge part, Charlotte and Natalya and Foxy.

Girls like Emma, Bayley and Becky have their work cut out for them. Ring wise ready, big stage show per week wise not, it's a big reason why Bayley's character is shifting on NXT to see what she can do with the ball in her hands. Alexa and Sasha will probably follow Charlotte to the main roster, as character wise and ring wise 2 out of 3 of them are ready.

·
Registered
624 Posts
AJ will return the night after Fastlane. Whether she's here in wrestling for the future, depends on her. She's taken a lot of time off.

Nikki and Brie are slated to be top girls. HHH and Stephanie chose them specifically. Mr.Levesque very into you earn your spot with hard work and work ethic. Nikki working the Rumble with a strained hamstring.

The pale skinned one will also be a huge part, Charlotte and Natalya and Foxy.

Girls like Emma, Bayley and Becky have their work cut out for them. Ring wise ready, big stage show per week wise not, it's a big reason why Bayley's character is shifting on NXT to see what she can do with the ball in her hands. Alexa and Sasha will probably follow Charlotte to the main roster, as character wise and ring wise 2 out of 3 of them are ready.
Pretty much this, although I don't think the Bella's will be that big a players in the division for much longer simply because I can't see them being around for that much longer (not talking months, but I certainly can't see Brie staying past 2 more years, Nikki maybe a bit more). And Alexa isn't close to ready and still way behind Becky and Bayley; she's still jobber class on NXT and getting used to in ring stuff of which she is still pretty green.

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Pretty much this, although I don't think the Bella's will be that big a players in the division for much longer simply because I can't see them being around for that much longer (not talking months, but I certainly can't see Brie staying past 2 more years, Nikki maybe a bit more). And Alexa isn't close to ready and still way behind Becky and Bayley; she's still jobber class on NXT and getting used to in ring stuff of which she is still pretty green.
Bro Nikki is over. As a heel. When she wasn't visible by the fans for their lack of attention to the twin gimmick, she was no threat. Now she's visible to the public eye. She's visible to the sponsors, she's visible to the WWE and she's visible to the outlets. This girl and Brie were invited to the SuperBowl, were invited to Maxim party the big publishing sponsors are starting to bank off them. This chick and her sister have been having great crowds at signings, shoots and now is getting per event reaction. This is month 4 of her solo push.

As for the Bellas. The WWE ain't cutting them out. They are 31, Brie might go first for pregnancy. Nikki unless she quits or retires is going be around long haul as a head stable leader. Notice now how they are booking her with WrestleMania nearing. Scouting opponent, announce team honored to be in presence, a chick in Alicia Fox who was indifferent to her was following orders from Nikki.

Alexa Bliss wrestling wise is ok. She's very green, but her personality is tv ready. She will not be in NXT that long. That's why she's ahead of Bayley and Becky.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.