Wrestling Forum banner

81 - 89 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
3,583 Posts
There's been a lot of shocking moments the past few years. I know people are unhappy about the product so are gonna say 'its been 10+ years' or something stupid.

Some really, really good ones that have been mentionned:

Shane's return. Nobody saw that coming, huge shock.
Goldberg squashing Lesnar - huge shock
Lesnar squashing Cena - also huge shock

Even Lesnar showing up and winning MITB - that was a shock too. IT doesn't mean you have to like it - but no one expected that or talked about it before.

·
Registered
5,492 Posts
There's been a lot of shocking moments the past few years. I know people are unhappy about the product so are gonna say 'its been 10+ years' or something stupid.

Some really, really good ones that have been mentionned:

Shane's return. Nobody saw that coming, huge shock.
Goldberg squashing Lesnar - huge shock
Lesnar squashing Cena - also huge shock

Even Lesnar showing up and winning MITB - that was a shock too. IT doesn't mean you have to like it - but no one expected that or talked about it before.
He is Vince's first born and you didn't think that eventually he would be back in the WWE?

·
Premium Member
4,646 Posts
Seth Rollins return in May 2016 legitimately shocked the hell out of me. I was not reading the forum at the time, so I had no clue he was coming back. I remember I was playing WWE 2k16 online that exact day the PPV was coming on and some guy telling me Seth coming back, I thought he was just some mark talking out of his ass. Sure enough Seth returned that night, but it still shocked me because I did not expect it.

·
Premium Member
10,139 Posts
Asuka tapping out Becky at the Royal Rumble. A rare moment of sanity by Vince, followed by the usual bumbling, head scratching ignorance.
Becky tapping out at Royal Rumble.
I cannot believe I had even the little bit of faith in them... Asuka won clean, Becky won the rumble... we were well on our way for like a fresh start in the women's division with Asuka finally being back and Becky taking the world by storm...oh nothing new and nothing fresh... insert Asuka doing nothing, losing to Mandy in her return, and then losing the title again like a geek to Charlotte who randomly replaced Becky and then Becky had to fight Charlotte for her spot that she already earned...

Asuka taping out Becky should have elevated her back to her NXT Level Aura, and set up a future match with Ronda... yeah .. bout that.

·
Registered
3,583 Posts
He is Vince's first born and you didn't think that eventually he would be back in the WWE?
By that rationale you can justify anything.

Tomorrow I win the lottery. Ill come here and brag and say "wow what a huge shock!". And you'll be here saying "well - somebody has to win - how is it shocking?"

·
Registered
5,492 Posts
By that rationale you can justify anything.

Tomorrow I win the lottery. Ill come here and brag and say "wow what a huge shock!". And you'll be here saying "well - somebody has to win - how is it shocking?"
Except I have seen situations where no one won the lottery. You are comparing apples and oranges.

Shane is Vince's progeny, and his return to the WWF/E was pretty much a certainty. It wasn't a matter of "if", it was "when".

81 - 89 of 89 Posts