Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
*something amusing*
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've just been watching the Eddie Guerrero RAW tribute show randomly and had a tear in my eye, got me wondering when the last time i actually cried was. The last time i cried properly was when my cat that i'd had my whole life had to be put down due to heart problems. He was 16 years old (human years, which is pretty ancient for a cat) and i was 15. That was 5 years ago the last time i properly cried. Since then i can't think of another time i've cried. I had to fight back tears when a class of japanese children that were over here on an exchange program were leaving, not because they were leaving, but they sang beautifully like a choir and the night they were leaving most of them were reduced to tears whilst singing and a good 60% of the 50ish people in the audience were in tears too, including my mother.

So erm... before i lose too many man points... When was the last time you cried?

·
BLUE IS BACK
9,773 Posts
when my doggy ran away.. which was in august, i have a bunch of times since then

but before that.... when i was like 14 and a girlfriend broke up with me, i was in the obsessed with llove phase, and it kind of sucked.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
When my Girlfriend broke up with me 7 months ago, nothing a few shots of whiskey can't fix.

·
Registered
21,633 Posts
I cried yesterday in a fit of laughter at my mate singing some shite song.

·
STRONGER THAN A BEAR, FASTER THAN A BUCK!
2,092 Posts
Christmas eve past, I walked home from the town howling my eyes out and gave a homeless gentlemen a tenner.

Thats what boozing in Scotland does to you haha!

Reactions: Duberry

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
Not too long ago, actually. Last week, I believe? The anniversary of my friend's death is coming up, so I have been thinking quite a bit about him.

·
Minority share owner of the Green Bay Packers
4,242 Posts
A couple of weeks ago. I had this really vivid nightmare that my daughter was missing and found dead. Woke up crying. Worst nightmare ever.

I teared up last week when I found out that my biological father had died. I never knew him, but the thought that I never would made my eyes water a bit. Wasn't really crying.

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
The last time i full blown cried was like 12, 13 years ago when my dog had to be put down. Ive experienced other human deaths but no reaction, i have never even teared up even slightly at a funeral. Not that i dont care, i just show no reaction. I think i teared up a little bit at the movie Planes, Trains, and Automobiles when the dude had no home at the end ....but thats it.

·
The Dynasty
473 Posts
A very close friend of mine was murdered a year ago this past September, terrible. I cried for almost a half hour and that's actually quite the while for me to cry as I am a pretty happy guy most of the time.

Reactions: BambiKiller

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
The start of last year when my grandma died

·
✔
21,671 Posts
In April when my great grandmother passed away. Couldn't help it, I was incredibly close to her.

·
Banned
19,408 Posts
same as Role Model.

last time i remember was about 5 years ago at my great uncle's funeral. i probably have teared up since then but i can't think of any.

·
I live in a pineapple....under the sea.
530 Posts
i cant remember the last time i properly cried. but the last time i teared up was after watching the movie "My name is Khan".....and before that it was when jeff hardy lost that cage match to cm punk and had to leave the wwe...

·
Celestial Messiah
33,587 Posts
I teared up abit when I left my parents at the airport so I could go to uni a month ago.

Thats about it really.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts