Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mine has to be 2005-2007,cause that's when I started watching and got that addiction to wrestling.

What's yours?

·
Registered
648 Posts
All of the eras I have been through have special meaning to me. I first got into it when Yokozuna was the champ, my 1st Wrestlemania was WM Ten, and that was a good era. The current era is what it is, but I still like it.

I don't know the exact year Gangrel and the Brood were there, but that was my fave era of all. Not only was Gangrel my fave, but the storylines and in ring performers were at their best too.

·
You are being watched
5,683 Posts
Survivor Series 98 - Survivor Series 2001.
Smackdown 03-05... The title scene was soo good! Cena, JBL, Lesnar, Angle, Batista, Taker, Eddie. Was amazing.

·
Mamba Mentality
26,071 Posts
2000 is probably my favorite year ever.

And I'd personally include the two Undertaker-Shawn Michaels WrestleMania matches that I thankfully got to witness live.

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,318 Posts
2000/2001 was mine. It was such an epic time, Storylines were flawless. The main event was brilliant with the fact you had Stone Cold, The Rock, Triple H, Undertaker, Kurt Angle and of course you also had he upper mid-cards of Kane, Chris Jericho, Chris Beniot and as well as that the tag divsion was at it's peak as well with teams such as Edge & Christian, Dudley Boyz, Hardy Boyz, APA, Too Cool, Test & Albert and New Age Outlaws, although the latter broke up in 2000 but still.

Reactions: SledgeHammer_Shot
1 - 8 of 8 Posts