Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really hope that one day, Reings will be standing in the ring and the lights will go out and we'll hear this..

.. I'm sure the crowd is going to errupt, same as me. I like the fact that Corbin gets to work with the likes of AJ Styles, Randy Orton and John Cena on a weekly basis, because he's being given the opportunity to ride and learn with the best.

I know that everyone hates Reigns and everyone hopes that his kryptonite will arrive one day and break him up and i'm not talking about Braun Strowman. Because let's not forget the Royal Rumble, when everyone thought Strowman was going to be in the final four and Corbin just eliminated him with ease.

Corbin has it all, the look, the presence, the motherfucking badass entrance and for me, he's improving very well, because i'm looking forward for every Smackdown mostly to see him do his thing.

I'm sure it's a match that everyone wants to see and i believe it can be a world title feud with two young hungry talents.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: When the Lone Wolf enters The Big Dog's yard, shit is gonna get real.

No, its only gonna end up with Corbin having to put Roman over.
If the crowd gets behind Corbin, which they will, there is no doubt Corbin is going over. There is no way they draft Corbin to RAW, just to let him lose to Reigns, when Reigns has beaten all of the top stars and he doesn't need a win over Corbin at all.

·
Registered
5,261 Posts

Hey u know what, I actually love this idea. And that music is Great.

·
Actively avoiding Testicular Torsion
4,025 Posts

If the crowd gets behind Corbin, which they will, there is no doubt Corbin is going over. There is no way they draft Corbin to RAW, just to let him lose to Reigns, when Reigns has beaten all of the top stars and he doesn't need a win over Corbin at all.
Exactly why Vince won't let the strongest star in kayfabe be beaten by Corbin.

·
Registered
2,913 Posts

Anything with Roman makes me want to fast forward it or just quit watching. Which every day the forcefeeding of this schmuck continues gets me a little closer to stop watching with each passing day.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Exactly why Vince won't let the strongest star in kayfabe be beaten by Corbin.
Come on, man. There is a reason why Corbin was called up after arriving on Takeover with the Wolf Skull shoulderpads. There is a reason why he won the Memorial Battle Royal at WrestleMania at his WWE debut.

They saw what happened with Reigns after being rushed so fast, so that's why they put him on SmackDown. Reigns beat the fucking Undertaker at WrestleMania. At this point nothing can ruin his credibility. I'm a hundred percent sure, that if a fucking overrated skinny midget with no build up, presence or charisma like Fin Balor can beat Reigns on his first night, a well build badass brawler like Corbin who is probably one of Vince and Triple H most favourite projects can beat Reigns after being put on SmackDown so can learn from the best and develop himself in the best way.

·
Banned
5,081 Posts

If by shit is going to get real you mean LOL Roman wins, then yes.

·
Registered
5,613 Posts

Corbin will look very inferior in the face of Big Dog.

·
Actively avoiding Testicular Torsion
4,025 Posts

Reigns wins my ass.
Vince makes the final decision in the WWE, noone else. Hunter's just responsible for his indy circus NXT.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)

Vince makes the final decision in the WWE, noone else. Hunter's just responsible for his indy circus NXT.
Baron Corbin is your Most Metal Athlete of 2016.

The Lone Wolf was crowned at the 2016 Revolver Music Awards in New York City, where he was voted to glory past nominees such as NHL players Robin Lehner and Drew Stafford, as well as UFC fighters Julianna Peña and Matt Brown.
Well, we all know what Vince does for publicity. Fucking Mojo Rawley won the Memorial Battle Royal, just because he was a friend with some NFL guy. :wink2:

Corbin is destined to Glory not only at Music Awards in NY, but in WWE as well and some Roman Reigns isn't going to stop him from doing so at least that's what i believe. Vince might have the final word, but don't forget that Hunter isn't just someone, he's the father of his grandkids and they're sitting together on the family table. If Triple H wants Corbin to go over Reigns, Corbin will.

·
Ω Champion
4,092 Posts

The crowd was behind Balor and he eat that loss clean. No one is allowed to look better than Roman. He always ends getting his win back (Like Cena).

1 - 20 of 95 Posts