Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this been said a million times but the spinner belt needs go. Every time I see someone with it I refer it to the "John Cena belt"

So are they designing a new one or what?

·
Employee Of The Month At Dale's Dead Bug
4,725 Posts
Supposedly, they've had a new belt for some time now but Vince won't introduce it because the spinner belt sells so much merchandise. Vince is an idiot though because old belt designs always sell and he'd get double the money from the new belt selling and the spinner belt selling. And,I mostly see the AE belt and the WH belt more than the spinner belt. It must sell a lot of foam belts because I rarely see people in the audience with the belt and I honestly can't blame them.

A new belt should have been introduced last summer when Punk returned after Cena beat Mysterio. Would've made perfect sense for how anti-establishment Punk was acting. As of now, the only way I see a new belt is IF Lesnar wins the belt. I highly doubt that he'd walk around with that thing over his shoulder. Then again, I wouldn't put it against the WWE to do something stupid like that.

·
Student of the game? I am the f***in' Game!!
8,351 Posts
Lets put things in perspective.

The spinner has been around longer than the Undisputed title AND the attitude era belt.

Combined.

·
Banned
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Supposedly, they've had a new belt for some time now but Vince won't introduce it because the spinner belt sells so much merchandise. Vince is an idiot though because old belt designs always sell and he'd get double the money from the new belt selling and the spinner belt selling. And,I mostly see the AE belt and the WH belt more than the spinner belt. It must sell a lot of foam belts because I rarely see people in the audience with the belt and I honestly can't blame them.

A new belt should have been introduced last summer when Punk returned after Cena beat Mysterio. Would've made perfect sense for how anti-establishment Punk was acting. As of now, the only way I see a new belt is IF Lesnar wins the belt. I highly doubt that he'd walk around with that thing over his shoulder. Then again, I wouldn't put it against the WWE to do something stupid like that.
I actually never knew they had a new design! If John Laurinaitis wants to legitimize the WWE then he should have Brock Lesnar take the WWE championship from Cena and smash the belt with a hammer.

Remember, People Power. (kayfabe)

·
Employee Of The Month At Dale's Dead Bug
4,725 Posts
I actually never knew they had a new design! If John Laurinaitis wants to legitimize the WWE then he should have Brock Lesnar take the WWE championship from Cena and smash the belt with a hammer.

Remember, People Power. (kayfabe)

·
Registered
27 Posts
I wanna see Lesnar win the belt and pull a Franchise "You brought me back after 8 years to put my body on the line for this?? A toy?" Spit on the belt, bin it and just walk out. Next night on Raw he does his "Why Brock why?" promo introduce a new belt design for a new era. Explains he's gonna make some changes, kick some asses and turn the company on it's head.

I can dream right?

·
Registered
766 Posts
Sometime soon please. I think this design will fit nicely, since it's People Power Era now!

All bad editing done by me.

·
Banned
80 Posts
I really hope soon. The spinner belt has always been stupid as fuck.

They should put an ice cream bar on the new one doh :troll

Bring back the old one!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.