Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate the fact that after someone posts something that differs in the opinion of the OP, people then flock to the thread to agree with that person. After five pages of people agreeing with the OP, the one guy who disagrees posts, then its 3 pages of people agreeing with him.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

·
Banned
14,118 Posts
It's good when opinions change, assuming the change is right, because it shows understanding and the want to understand, as opposed to ignorance an delusion

·
8,618 Posts
interesting, i don't necesserily agree though. it really comes down to whose doing the disagreeing. u got your popular posters, mediums, and then the ones looked down upon. if a popular poster, take seabs for example(no disrespect, i actually like him) disagrees with something, u can almost bet the thread will do a 180, and the op is fucked. with the medium, more average joe, it becomes more interesting. they need 1 person to back them first, and then the domino effect is likely to occur, but the medium has to make a stronger point than the big name. then u get to the bottom of the totem pole, a poster like say dib(no disrespect to dib, not a bad dude) doing the disagreeing, in all likelihood that'll go nowhere, because noone's gonna get in his corner. maybe 1 person, but not enough to swing a thread, most likely only thing that'll happen is he gets more heat.

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
10,816 Posts
I hate the fact that after someone posts something that differs in the opinion of the OP, people then flock to the thread to agree with that person. After five pages of people agreeing with the OP, the one guy who disagrees posts, then its 3 pages of people agreeing with him.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
I hate the fact that people come to rants to make shitty fucking rants.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Yeah, like I'll say something in a thread, and BKB will pretty much say the EXACT same thing and someone will come along and be like "damn son, this ni**a BKB is absolutely right"

913 Posts
I am always willing to defend my stance on any matter, What really, REALLY puts me off though is people who yell, revert to name calling and drop images of naked men in my CP. If you lack the mental capabilities to have a civil discussion and respectfully disagree on certain occasions please log-off and never login again.

913 Posts

·
Friends Come And Go,Banners Hang Forever
25,686 Posts
pls dont tell me you actually follow those rules dib.

do you have some type of social disorder?

1 - 20 of 93 Posts