Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
I want to contribute this to the conversation:

This is a wrestling review type show, usually it's in video form but for this one they decided to do a podcast. It's basically two drag queens who review various wrestling shows, having never really watched it that much before and their one friend who is an expert.

I thought this podcast was an interesting discussion by 3 LGBT people on LGBT representation in wrestling.

You might also wanna check out the regular PPV review, it's usually pretty funny:

·
Banned
9,176 Posts
LGBT representation?

Can these people actually live their lives without suspecting discrimination at every turn? What the fuck do you need representation for? Do you have such a fragile, petty ego that someone like you NOT being on TV is already offensive?
All these people do is bitch about how they want to be treated like everyone else, but then request special treatment in the same breath. I don't give a shit whose pussy you lick or which dick you suck, whether you like your own dick or get it chopped off - just let me watch a goddamn show without you begging me to love you.
What the fuck has WWE become? Social propaganda?

It's like fuckers who watch a movie, and instead of enjoying the movie, go "dude, there was not a single black guy in a major role in there!"
It's social paranoia, that's all it is.

·
Premium Member
1,753 Posts
For me personally, I prefer when they leave sex out of storyline's regardless of orientation. WWE in the past has shown to do things in poor taste :shrug

41 - 44 of 44 Posts