Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
If it were to be coming up, expect 2:45 of talking and boring segments about prestige and honor no one cares about, oh and "The Network"m throw in some old has beens, some young never was and then make 3 matches to take up the other 15 minutes and you have a whole TNA show.

·
Premium Member
15,437 Posts
hopefully never. I don't know how anyone could sit through three hours of TNA Impact in 2011 without committing suicide.

·
Registered
144 Posts
hopefully never. I don't know how anyone could sit through three hours of TNA Impact in 2011 without committing suicide.
This.

2 hours is bad enough.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
It's quite easy when you look at the alternative, for some unknown reason its got entertainment in its name along with wrestling, I think people would have grounds to sue Vince for false advertising :)

·
Premium Member
15,437 Posts
uhh the "alternative" is basically the same shit with much better production values and less Russo finishes.

·
Banned
7,973 Posts
Your opinion is worth about as much as Shirley Crabtree's in here. Which means it ain't worth jack shit.
This.

2 hours is bad enough.
Pretty dumbass comment

Who exactly is holding a gun to your head forcing you to watch it?

·
Registered
144 Posts
Damn if a 3 hour show gets rid of the annoying trolls here. Than I want one every week.
The correct word is THEN. THEN I want one every week.

Just helping you out man.

·
Registered
144 Posts
How is it trolling exactly? It's clear they don't like the show and they are voicing their opinion about it in their own words. Just cause someone doesn't like the same thing you do, doesn't mean they're "trolling".
You didn't know? That's exactly what that means.

You can't have a non favorable opinion, because you're hating or trolling.

Never mind the fact that you are stating your true opinion about the subject.

·
Banned
115 Posts
fuck you wwe nerds tna is better than wwe

1 - 18 of 18 Posts