Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone heard anything?

The dude can be a vicious heel and would have really affected the Cena/Nexus storyline IMO.

·
Registered
130 Posts
February or so last I heard, given he was ''kicked'' out of Nexus according to a post I saw in WWE.com a while back due to his injury, I see no reason for him to return as a face and the battle vs Nexus if they still exist by then for ''kicking'' him out. But if he returns as a heel it'll be interesting how they handle him within the Nexus storyline if again it's still alive by the time he returns.

·
Childish Gambino Is #1
6,242 Posts
I thought he was still "Nexus"?
Wasn't there a poll on wwe.com that mentioned him still part of the group?

I would definitely like to see him back really soon.

·
Lets Go Pens, Buccos, Broncos & ~Smoke #14!
185 Posts
He always reminded me of Batista for some reason.

·
Registered
130 Posts
From ...........:

WWE officials have been working on ideas for Skip Sheffield’s return and there’s one idea to bring him back to RAW as a babyface against Nexus but it’s not confirmed yet. At the same time, it’s said that if a current Nexus member would go down with injury or something like that, officials wouldn’t hesitate to put Sheffield or Michael Tarver back in the group, once they’re healthy.

The latest word on the future of Nexus is that it will continue to be the top storyline with the most focus going into WrestleMania.

·
P.O.P., hold it down
22,552 Posts
From ...........:

WWE officials have been working on ideas for Skip Sheffield’s return and there’s one idea to bring him back to RAW as a babyface against Nexus but it’s not confirmed yet. At the same time, it’s said that if a current Nexus member would go down with injury or something like that, officials wouldn’t hesitate to put Sheffield or Michael Tarver back in the group, once they’re healthy.

The latest word on the future of Nexus is that it will continue to be the top storyline with the most focus going into WrestleMania.
Oh no. fpalm

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
Heh? He should return and just flatten Mcgillicutty with that lead like lariat to reclaim his spot.

Hopefully Tarver will do the same to Harris. The original 7 is what it should be.

·
Registered
13,215 Posts
Nexus really went downhill when he went out with injury.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Once they finally let Cena have his way and not seek revenge against him this week or during the road to the Rumble, all they need to do regain some momentum and focus on winning some belts, regaining the tag team belts, maybe challenge Bryan for the US. Other thing is Otunga could finally leave Nexus and form an anti-Nexus group with Sheffield, Tarver, maybe Young and given the forgiving history of the WWE creative team (by this I mean they expect rivals to be too good of friends even given the storylines they were involved in prime example Orton/Cena hugging at his ''farewell'' when just this year and the latter of the one before they wanted to kill each over the gold) he could try and ask Bryan for help and finally ''reveal'' why they help to ''bury'' Taker

1 - 12 of 12 Posts