Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know when Oscar is back from injury. I've met him a couple times and he's a good guy. Watching the 2 Sin Caras in action makes me realise how much he is missed from the roster.

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts
:lmao Why are we calling Rey Oscar? (I know it's his name but still)

Hopefully soon though. It'll mean better matches.

·
Premium Member
4,254 Posts
Why are you calling him Oscar? Isn't it much easier to call him by his ring name?

But yeah. He should come back soon. His matches with Eduardo Gory Guerrero Llanes are still classics.

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts

·
Registered
8,281 Posts
I'm not sure, he's just had surgery right?, Paul has just come back and hopefully Glen and Mark are back soon so WWE should be okay. It's a real shame that Adam had to retire but I think Jason has filled his void quite nicely and Stephen Farrelly has made a pretty good SD face. I'm hoping they give Stu a push soon though as he's really good.

·
Registered
491 Posts
I'm not sure, he's just had surgery right?, Paul has just come back and hopefully Glen and Mark are back soon so WWE should be okay. It's a real shame that Adam had to retire but I think Jason has filled his void quite nicely and Stephen Farrelly has made a pretty good SD face. I'm hoping they give Stu a push soon though as he's really good.
I legit lol'd.

·
Registered
491 Posts
This thread is golden due to the replies alone.

Yeah Nick is with Jake, but I feel Jason, or perhaps Dos Caras jr. would be a good fit as well.

Michael Seitz needs to book this on Smackdown asap.

·
Registered
361 Posts
I heard Mike made an appearance at the SD taping this week, although it was just for the live audience. Hopefully he makes a few appearances on RAW in the near future because I've really missed that guy.

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Yeah, then maybe John Cena and Randy Orton can fued!

... Wait, shit.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.