Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope very soon. I can't stand Vickie Guerrero (I have a gut feeling that Dolph Ziggler attacked Long so that Guerrero can be the permanent GM of SD) while SmackDown just isn't the same without the Dashing One. What do you think?

·
STILL learning kayfabe
413 Posts
All I know is when Ted is back...everything will fall back into place.

It would be cool if when "Dashing" Cody Rhodes came back he'd either kick Rey in the face or attempt a mask removal.

·
I'm a Christian
699 Posts
Hopefully Cody is coming back soon, as for Teddy I really don't care, guy was barely there anyway.

·
the endorse who set the course
8,678 Posts
teddy doesn't add anything anyway, i'm guessing cody will be back 2 smackdowns from now to attack rey. that gives them a month and a half to build a feud towards mania.

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
i wouldn't mind if Teddy never came back...he would kill to get half the heat Vickie does. the last time i liked Teddy Long was when he was "the black ref" i've hated him in every position since.

as far as Cody goes...hopefully he's back before Mania, maybe even get into a feud with someone he can actually beat, like Kofi. putting anyone in feud with Super Rey just completely buries them.

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
the main reason, i'd guess, for cody to be missing is to sell his face "injury" more , and build his fued with rey Mysterio, giving some extra meaning/believe-ability.

as for non-kayfabe, if i were cody, i'd just be enjoying my time chilling with Miss el, while not having to work for a couple of weeks! lucky SOB!

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Hopefully never. They are horrible and need to GTFO.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Cody has broken nose and deviated septum so he needed surgery and some time-off, not to mention that he must be in angry, depressed state right now, with such high self-consciousness i doubt he wants to be in public places for some time [/kayfabe]. But i think Cody will return this friday, complete with a mask...and a new darker music perhaps? His current theme is epic but it's hard to take him seriously if he still comes out to that theme.

Teddy Long won't return as long as Ziggler is still getting pushed because Ziggler needs Vickie and Vickie needs the GM power to give Ziggler a lot of advantages to boost some heat for him, that's just my assumption. But i suspect that the "Chosen One" Drew McIntyre will come out and reinstates Kelly Kelly this friday (Drew is tight with Vince so he can do whatever he wants under Vince's permission), thus starting a rivalry with Ziggler and her girlfriend Vickie. The problem is, Vince is still in comma, but knowing WWE they will probably ignore that fact. :p

·
Registered
745 Posts
I'd guess at Cody interfering in the Elimination Chamber match and costing Mysterio.
Couldn't care less about Teddy, he just popped up every now and then to turn a fight into a tag-team watch expecting everyone to be excited that it will take place "right now".

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
I thought Dashing would return and screw up Rey at the Rumble. But good thing that didn't happen, because then we'd get "EY DASHING MANG U CHEATED MI OUT OF DA ROYAL RUMBAL SO NOW I SQUASH U OK"

Though it would make great sense for Dashing to do something with Mysterio, thus giving Mysterio some time off or something.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.