Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
5,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to know when you think cena will be champion again. It is boring with Miz as champion, almost as boring as when Randy Orton had it. Cena hasnt held the belt for ages now and deserves a title shot.

Last few raws I have just turned off before the main events as they are boring and not interesting at all. I have also seen lots of people leaving the arena after cena has gone because no interest in wwe title anymore. Surely this is bad for business? :confused: WWE title used to be the biggest title in the industry and now it is not that important. WWE is so desperate to get fans interested in the wwe title again that it is giving away free title matches on raw.

If they want to make it important I say they let cena get a title shot because then people will be more interested and excited by the match. It might even be good if triple h came back and had a title shot as he is a big name that everyone knows.

At the moment it just seems WWE is in a big decline and just trying to find the next big star by putting the title on anyone that they think is getting a little bit popular hoping they will be a success. If they carry on in this way then they are in big trouble.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
He'll more than likely end up winning it back at WM27.

Though when people think about it, that's 9+ months without Cena as champ so don't see how ppl will complain when he wins it back.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Don't care and never really did. IS it so bad that he is out of the picture for a bit?

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
Dude, he's fired, he's never ever going to be champion again. Never. Maybe in when he joins TNA he can win the Diva's belt from Hardy.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
99 Posts
It's boring with the Miz as champion? Are you fucking serious...? He's been champion for like 2 weeks... you haven't even given him a chance. Personally I'm finding his reign interesting and I will be watching Monday's RAW for sure. I would have thought you'd be interested in the Lawler/Cole storyline if nothing else.

·
Recognize
21,378 Posts
He'll more than likely end up winning it back at WM27.

Though when people think about it, that's 9+ months without Cena as champ so don't see how ppl will complain when he wins it back.
It's Cena. Of course they will complain.

If he goes against Barrett at Mania I think he'll win the title there. If he goes against Orton I think they will put Orton over so it depends. But he's beyond having the title now and if they book him creatively like they have with Nexus then it's a win-win for everybody.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Must say he has done a marvelous job of not having it for a while.

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
i though everyone knew this already, by default, cena always has to win the championship at wrestlemania, its pretty much wrestling 101 , so yes it will be at wrestlemania 27

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
He'll be champ in 6 months, don't worry.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
You are an idiot OP... plain and simple as i can put it!

how the hell can you say that the Miz's title reign is boring already?

1 - 20 of 44 Posts