Wrestling Forum banner

Which PPV will Big Show make his return?

• Total voters
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anything when do you think Big Show will make his return, I think they are holding off on him returning, and they will bring him back at Royal Rumble

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If Big Show were to come back, they can finally have him win his Rumble Match, Big Show has done it all except win the Rumble, and he should be given that Mania spot of having one last main event match at Mania for the championship

·
Registered
252 Posts
hopefully never, the guy is as boring as the great kahli.

·
Banned
61 Posts
My guess is that he returns at Vengeance, and here is why:

1) Sheamus will become the new #1 contender for the World Heavyweight Championship, and get his shot against Mark Henry at Vengeance.

2) Henry will put Sheamus' leg inside of the steel chair and try to destory him the way he did with so many others.

3) Big Show will run out and save Mark Henry, thus beginning a feud between the two.

That is all just a guess, of course. But I could see it happening.

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Big Show attacks Henry and officially becomes a Smackdown superstar, I don't even know why they drafted him over to RAW in the first place, he needs to be on Smackdown and if he is, he has a better chance of being World Champion

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts
The brand extension is ending so them appearing on any brand means nothing anymore.

Big Show will most likely return at the Rumble and maybe have his final year wrestling since he has pretty much done it all. I just want a Ziggler, Rhodes, or Swagger to be feuding with him because they won't win it.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
18,787 Posts
Either he'll be saved for The Royal Rumble itself or he'll certainly be back in time for the build-up around New Year's or so at the latest, I imagine. He spoke of wanting a major match of one sort or another at Wrestlemania, since it's in Miami, his home. As Winning says, he's probably going to be entering his last chapter as a wrestler. I don't expect him to keep going in the ring well into his forties.

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Me either, but you know Big Show when he retires, he will be a first ballot Hall of Famer for sure

A former ECW Champion, a former WWE Champion twice, a former World Heavyweight Champion in WCW and a former multiple-time WWE Tag Team Champion, that is a Hall of Fame career for Big Show

A really big match that he could have for Mania 28 would be him facing Kevin Nash in his home state

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
I hope he stays home and eats more fried chicken .. oh wait .. let him prepare for this stupid cooking show as well

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
He is older and his size is massive. He needs a break from time to time. Fans don't want him in the main event. I love the guy because he's funny and genuine. However, it's time to just put young guys over.

·
Banned
1,063 Posts
Mark Henry is the New Big Show.

so when Henry loses the title.

or Henry will beat him at Vengance (filler) before facing The Undertaker at Survivor Series

1 - 15 of 15 Posts