Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When is Batista going to be coming back for the proper send off? After the 007 movie jig is up whats next?

I mean who doesn't want to see this entrance every Monday night!

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Everything went wrong in Batista's last run from the whole Royal Rumble fiasco and crowds shitting on him to ripped skinny jeans and this Bluetista thing (which was his fault) so I doubt he will be returning anytime soon.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Thought it was obvious Batista wasn't returning? :whut He's pushing 50 and his hollywood career is good enough that he doesn't need WWE.

You are more likely to see Undertaker at Wrestlemania 40 than Batista ever again.

·
Registered
17,487 Posts
Why the hell would he wanna come back when he's killing it in things like Guardians of the Galaxy and Spectre? He's in 2 of the biggest franchises of all time (Bond and the Marvel Universe). I'd find him an idiot if he came back.

·
Registered
4,446 Posts
Everything went wrong in Batista's last run from the whole Royal Rumble fiasco and crowds shitting on him to ripped skinny jeans and this Bluetista thing (which was his fault) so I doubt he will be returning anytime soon.
The skinny jeans and Rumble fiasco occupied about a month of his run. Once he turned heel in late Febuary, he was absolute gold like he tends to be. Overall, the good of his last run outweighed any bad in my opinion. Bluetista was hilarious, and while it was made fun of and out of nowhere, I don't recall it ever being properly shit on like the skinny jeans.

As much as I'd love Big Dave to return, I think his last run did all it needed to do and I don't really see what he's to gain. He got a big Rumble win (backlash aside), destroyed Del Rio (a giant plus in my book), main evented Mania for the world title, gave us a Evolution reunion, put over Daniel Bryan and the Shield in the span of a couple of months (being the fall guy in the first two matches and the first guy eliminated in the final). His final segment of turning on Triple H and leaving him to be replaced by Rollins at the end of the night was obviously huge. Just great stuff.

·
Don't get between a wolf & its prey!
14,310 Posts
Not any time soon I would imagine. He's got his acting career & doesn't really need WWE anymore.

·
Banned
4,268 Posts
Batista wasn't popular when he left and everyone was shitting on him, he wasn't popular when he came back but people now, all of a sudden want him back. The IWC is filled with hormonal girls it seems like.

·
Registered
433 Posts
He just doesn't deserve another run like the one he had previous time being treated in that way.

Just hope one day he'll be back for the Hall Of Fame and nothing more, i'm only happy that he is having the success he deserves in Hollywood.

·
I'm Sa-Sa-Sleepy, boff!
3,374 Posts
I don't think we see him in a WWE ring for a long time. He seems to be talking off in the action movies, now if that starts to dry up he will be calling Hunter..

He was treated like shit when he returned, why would he want to waste his time? Especially being booked with movie rolls till 2017.

·
The Last Dragon
14,488 Posts
I would love to see Bluetista back in WWE. He could make a tag team with Blue Pants and coming out to Eiffel 65 theme. :banderas

·
Registered
283 Posts
Tbh i thought batistas last run was a HUGE success. He helped create one of the greatest moments in WWE history. Daniel Bryans run to Wrestlemania gained huge momentum from the heat Batista was able to get by winning the rumble.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts